Level 3 Assistance Program

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Datron

Level 3 Assistance Program

Post by Datron »

The Viceroy has started a level three assistance program. Any level two who can provide screenshots to the viceroy showing that they have all that is needed to level except 1500 freznics, will be granted the 1500 freznics to level. After receiving the grant the level two must level within 48 hours and return the grant. This grant does not have to be paid back, it is a way of the viceral council saying thanks for your hard work and dedication to the advancement of Bravia.
Maria

Re: Level 3 Assistance Program

Post by Maria »

In addition to the 1500 frez offered by the Viceroy, residents of Paz may contact me to receive an additional 500 towards reaching level 3. Please send an IG letter to apply for assistance from the Town of Paz.
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

This is awesome. Now just need the stats.
Petal

Post by Petal »

I would love to take advantage of this program. I have all the stats, just need about 550f. Unfortunately I have about 1,000f tied up in merchandise on the Paz market right now. :?
Maria

Post by Maria »

OK Petal, please send a screen shot of your stats to Datron and we will grant you!
Datron

Post by Datron »

You have been granted Petal
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Nice to see a program like this finally get implemented at the Viceregal level :)
Maria

Post by Maria »

Finwe! Glad to see you pop in for a visit :D
Petal

Post by Petal »

May 29, 1650 5:00 am: You have reached level 3!
Woo hoo! Thank you for all the help. :)
Maria

Post by Maria »

I just want to remind the people of Bravia that this program still exists and we look forward to hearing from you when you have your stats and points!