Moderator: Community Team

Adonair

Re: Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Adonair »

welcome ellora, to the family of Cork.
Ostellitei

Post by Ostellitei »

Ostellitei walked about the town, looking around at the many different citizens, buildings, and fields that reside in Cork. His first job was to find the current mayor, so the elf could inform him about his moving in. Once this was to be finished, he'd make a visit at the town tavern for a drink or two, perhaps three...The elf soon approached an individual, Adonair, whom he figured was the current mayor of this town...
"Hello, I am Ostellitei. I've been traveling around these lands for some time, and thought that Cork would be a nice place to settle for a bit. I assume that you are the mayor here? Mighty glad to have run into you during my stroll."
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Ah, yes, welcome Ostellitei, i see you have all the trust points you need. I would suggest vegetable fields just at the moment. Let me know if you need anything.
Callie

Post by Callie »

Awww, a twoll...I wub twolls. Ken I ride on yer bak? Wogo, I wikes yer name, I ken say it. Mommy says I tawk wif a wisp. Callie walks up to the troll, craning her head up and giggling when she sees the egg in his hair.
Last edited by Callie on Sun May 09, 2010 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Logo

Post by Logo »

"W'Hu-uh?" Logo studied the little creature at his ankles. "You ... love ... trolls and you want to ride ... on my back?" He laughed showing tusks and fangs. "Are you sure you know how to drive a troll? I'll bet three cookies and a lucky rock that I'm the first one you've met. "
It giggled at him. He was sure he had said 'don't mind the eggs.'

Logo decided he liked the mini-human. He leaned over and offered a hand. OwK'Aae. Troll-driving lesson number one. You ride on a shoulder - one hand on the head." Logo swung his tail to shoulder height. "Lesson number two. Hold the tip of the troll's tail with the other hand. That's how you steer. ;)
Hop up.
" :D
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle watches and laughs. ''that looks well fun! can i have a go??'' he grinned.
Callie

Post by Callie »

When the troll laughed, Callie clapped her hands in delight. Tusks and fangs would scare some children, but not this one. She found them fascinating, though not nearly as fascinating as his tail. Daddy won't wet me bet...cookiiiieeeee. Ken I hab a cookie pweeze?

A tiny attention span matched the little girl, when he held out his hand for her to climb on his back, she forgot cookies completely. This was much more fun, and would be something she could tell her parents about later. Placing her chubby fist in his, Callie beamed. Wide on showder, one hand on head. Her actions matched his words, her little legs carrying her quickly up until she was perched on his shoulder, her tiny hand laying between his ears. Glancing behind her, she grasped his tail, giggling all the while, then chanted; Callie is dwibing a twoll...yesh, Callie is dwibing a twoll.

Leaning towards one of his ears, she whispered loudly; Wanna hear a sekwit? Ters eggs in my hair too, but shhhh...no telling mommy...

When the other boy piped up wanting a ride, Callie frowned. Nooo...my fwend Wogo. Onwy Callie wides.
Logo

Post by Logo »

Logo laughed, "The next ride is yours TT! Maybe we can turn 'troll rides' into a business opportunity." :D
Amid stares, he and his unexpected passenger driver set out for what Logo expected to be a quick turn around the Cork town square.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle grinned ''you have a wonderful mind my friend, we could make tonsacash doing that!'' the halfling laughed and followed logo. wondering if Callie would manage to hold on tight enough.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Hello all, I'm new to town and finding my way around. I hope to meet some of you at some point.