Need Trust Points?

Moderator: Community Team

AuroraKiye

Re: Need Trust Points?

Post by AuroraKiye »

You have given Nikolas your trust!

and also, Sammael

Sorries, everyone else, couldn't give anymore this week, seems I'm just not a very trusting person!!
Xeno

Post by Xeno »

I'm short of TP for level 3 still, but nearing the stat needs. I would ask that people with spare trust points each week lend me one, it would be appreciated.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Hello, I'm new to the town and need some trust to get me started on my way to level 1. Any help will be appreciated.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

sure gawain :)
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

In return for trust given to me, thank you :) :

You have given Logo your trust!

You have given AvaMae your trust!
Logo

Post by Logo »

Wow. Thanks, Gawain. We're gonna get along great. ;)
Here's a tip - unless you don't want positive alignment: Clean windows in the temple every day. It costs nothing, doesn't count as a day's job and gives a trust point every once in a while.
In May, I received 7 trust points from window-washing. ;)
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Logo wrote:Wow. Thanks, Gawain. We're gonna get along great. ;)
Here's a tip - unless you don't want positive alignment: Clean windows in the temple every day. It costs nothing, doesn't count as a day's job and gives a trust point every once in a while.
I didn't know that!!
Give me a rag and a pail of soapy water!!
Logo

Post by Logo »

AuroraKiye wrote: I didn't know that!!
Give me a rag and a pail of soapy water!!
Logo dutifully found a bucket and dunked it in the castle moat. Eventually he found AuroraKiye and handed her the bucket saying proudly, "Here you go! I remember you talking about making Ss'ope once, so I put in some chicken fat and ashes in too."
Leaning down toward AurorKiye's ear he whispered, "What I don't know is what goings-on are going on to get those windows so dirty. Hmmm? It's a mysteriosity."
Leaving Arikie with a suspicious nod, a wink and the dubiously-soapy bucket, the troll walked past town hall and toward the temple to resume what had been so far, his spectacularly unsuccessful surveillance.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Logo wrote:Wow. Thanks, Gawain. We're gonna get along great. ;)
You're welcome, Logo. :) Thank you for that tip, can you tell me what alignment is, and what effect it has on me? Is it a skill or personal characteristic that needs to be developed further to achieve personal goals?

Cleaned my first lot of windows:
You have cleaned some windows in the temple. You feel really good about it. (+ 6 alignment)
Logo

Post by Logo »

Congrats on the window washing, Gawain.
The troll points toward an odd building covered by parchments, "There's a bunch of postings about alignment here on the "FAQ / Need Help" wall of the OOC building.
They're more specularizations than anything else, since alignment is ... ummm... developating and there are no apparent effects yet. For now, we know alignment is a scale from 1000 (evil) through zero (neutral) and to +1000 (good)
." ;)