Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Project LVI »

This is the introduction thread for Imperius. Feel free to introduce yourself to other members of the town!

And I will re-introduce myself (third time I think) to get this thread started.

I am "Project LVI" (LVI is roman numerals for "56") and I am King of all of Fenia. I welcome you to Imperius, I welcome you to The Kindgom (or Viceroyalty) of Fenia, and most of all I welcome you newcomers to Secfenia! Cannot wait to see new faces, and see more of those that have been around for some time. Thank you.
Goddess

Re: Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Goddess »

Greetings, my name is Aphrodite Goddess Fenias. My real sur-name is not Fenias as I am from the world of Greece in Athens but I found out that our family originates from the Fenias, so I welcome whom else if in the town and hope to make this town strong and prosperous.
Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

Hello! My name is Isis Sekhmet. I grew up in Egypt, but I have come to Fenia in search of my father.
satin

Post by satin »

Eyes are huge seeing her big new home. "Hello I a simply Satin. Nothing nearly as flashy, or brilliant as the others." Bows backing back into her home.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Welcome! I hope someone will move to Widu at last.
Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

Sekhmet smiles. "Trying to steal our citizens, Athnal? Can't blame you. We do have all the good looking women." Sekhmet pours Athnal some water. "You must be thirsty after traveling all this way to greet us. Have some of Imperius' nice, clean water."
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Hello. I am Wolfmist.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal took the cup with water and said:

"I am not looking for women here, my lady. Rather for workers to plough the fields of Widu and to build walls and castles for the glory of King"

Hello Wolfmist!
AngelRose

Post by AngelRose »

Angel walks in seeing new faces. Hello, I'm Rose. It nice to meet you all and I hope I get to know all of you. Overhearing Athnal, she laughs, so basically you want to steal the citizens and make them your slaves? Kinda remind me of this bible story,
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"Oh hello Rose! nice to meet you!...My slaves? No, not at all. I am not seeking for personal glory or slaves"

For a while, he seemed to be looking for next words in his mind.

"I just hope for more citizens for Widu as well as for Imperius"