Community RP?

Moderator: Community Team

Arilynn

Community RP?

Post by Arilynn »

Everyone! ^^

Our town is pretty active - RP/forum wise. {Which is wonderful!} So, I think it'd be fun if we had a community RP! We could do something fun like a festival or a town picnic, or we could do something more serious, like a natural disaster hitting the town. *shrugs* It just seems like it'd be a lot of fun to get the chance to RP with other people in our town - because I honestly don't know that many that live here! {I tend to RP in the Inn with my family.. :P}

Anywho... Ideas ideas ideas! I would love some feedback. ^^

~ A
Eira

Re: Community RP?

Post by Eira »

Great idea! I've been thinking of something along the same line with Athnal but more of a monster killing kind hehe, but for everyone in Fenia country. Having an RP just for Imperius people could be interesting however I personally think if we're going to do a festival of some kind other people should be invited too. I know there were talks of a summer festival. Were they just talks or did someone have a plan?

Plant your own orange tree activity? Not a contest but more of a get together gathering.
Picnics always work and everyone loves food :D
Arilynn

Post by Arilynn »

*laughs and shrugs* I dunnae - monsters is fun too. :P Just any community RP in general would be loads of fun. ^^ Eh... I'm just a big RP-junkie. ;) :P :lol:

*hugs Eira* Been a while, girlyy. ^^
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Hello there! Yes, I too heard talks of a summer festival of some sort and very interested to hear from anyone who may be interested in the organization of such an event! Oh, and if you have not checked the map for Ceylenas (The name I gave to the territory that Imperius and Widu are located inside of Fenia) there are possibly plenty of things here and there to go see, explore. ;)
Nahren

Post by Nahren »

Eira wrote:Great idea! I've been thinking of something along the same line with Athnal but more of a monster killing kind hehe, but for everyone in Fenia country.
Monster killing? Please stop reading my mind :D Although I had thought about including people from both Viceroyalties in my idea :P
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Bravians could play monsters and we- hunters ^^
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

SUMMERFESTIVAL!

yes indeed, Ayla and me talked about having a midsummerfestival and O..o *looks at the date* seems summer has started! :lol: :lol:
Ayla is in retreat but I would be happy to set something up and please all who could help me are very welcome.
Think it needs to be a Fenia summerfestival.

I will open another thread about this where you all can post ;)
Eira

Post by Eira »

Yay! :D

and I like your idea Athnal.. ;)
JacobSinopa

Post by JacobSinopa »

I say yes on the summerfestival we need to have some bbq or something around this place and also lots of games.
Eira

Post by Eira »

JacobSinopa wrote:I say yes on the summerfestival we need to have some bbq or something around this place and also lots of games.
Work in progress! clicky!