Protest in Widu (revolt)

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

Re: Protest in Widu (revolt)

Post by waerth »

Waerth listens to all of the arguments sweaty and tired of the events. He had had a few scratches but helped to subdue the rabble. Proudly he shouted

"Long live the King!"
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Project LVI wrote:So, I do want to make it clear for everyone to know. If you believe you can do the job as Judge of Fenia better than the current judge, talk to me. If you think you can do any particular role on the council or in towns better, not including military matters, then talk to me. I am always open to hear from any and all of the creatures of Fenia. Just do know if you don't or haven't posted all that often in the forums, not very well known by anyone, and don't have a basic knowledge of Fenia then don't expect to be the Count or Countess of Imperius any time soon. It will be rare for me to ever offer someone without these few basic, and what you should know you at least require via common sense, requirements.
Great start, needs to be a bit more specific (sorry don't have time rl to go into things, been a little busy)
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Jun 25, 1650 10:00 am: You have crushed a revolt against Town Hall You saw Secret_Admirer rubbing their head thanks to your well thrown apples. Cowering in fear, they run home. You saw Melusine rubbing their head thanks to your well thrown apples. Cowering in fear, they run home.

Well the fact she revolted tells me otherwise lol In short you revolt thats causing harm, yes the milita is attacking the revolters but in self defense ! So I suppose its a we defended ourtown and our selfs from you thus its ok .
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Actauly I can understand that you neededto test the Revolt option ;) Glad that your testing to see if it works well.
Jason

Post by Jason »

So is everything fine in the City of Widu, now? Has Melusine taken the "mayorship" of Widu City or was her revolt never successful? Did she even revolt or was she just bringing a topic up about it...
Eira

Post by Eira »

The revolt was crushed by the defenders of Widu. Melusine and two people were the only ones to revolt. Eira smiles, knowing that it showed how little support Melusine had.
Nerevar

Post by Nerevar »

An old man leans on a wall while listening to the discusion from the background. After listening for a long time, he walks closer to the crowd and speaks up. "Fenia is a monarchy by choice... This may at first sound strange, but if the people of Fenia were not happy serving the King and his appointed representatives, I am sure we'd find a way to overthrow the crown and establish some new form of government. But we do choose to place our trust in His Majesty to find the best candidates for each city's mayorship, and thus we continue to prosper." He pauses, and then turns to look at Melusine. "This does not mean, however, that there is no place for other kind of governments in these lands. Bravia is just across the border, and you may find that they share a similar view to yours regarding mayors and how to elect them." The old man then concludes his speech lowering his head and taking a few steps back.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

I had posted above my event Jason. So I guess that would of answered your question, though I am aware there could have been more people.

Personally, if people are not happy with the goverment here. They can move to Bravia or the one day to open Kiene. Why bother planning a mayor revolt in every town when you can just move. Save time, save effort and safe money.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Because its a game???
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Long Live the King! :lol: