(Summer Festival Game) The Harvest Wreckers

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Master_Of_Events

(Summer Festival Game) The Harvest Wreckers

Post by Master_Of_Events »

As the days grow warmer the crops begin to grow and age. They slowly turn to the colour which tells you they are ripe for harvest. Little to everyones knowlage there are some greedy people who would love to get their hands on all the profits of harvest. Watch out! Your closest friend may be plotting bhind your back. If you are ready to take part in the figt against the Harvest Wreckers then please tell everyone you can

((The rules of the game follow:
The aim of the game for a farmer is to find out who the Wreckers are and send their names to the king for execution. Every night (Set every day or two RL time by me) you will get to vote for who you send to the Kings gallows. You have won when you wake up and there is no field destruction

The aim for the Wrecker/s is to destroy all the fields without being sent away

If you are sent away or they destroy your field you are no longer allowe to actively play the game but you can still post but noone can RP pay attention (Imagine they are drunken, Surrofull people at the loss of their field or their ghost has been following around)

There are a number of speical characters that you can be depending on the player count.

The Mayor - This is like a judge and counts up the votes for who gets sent away
Cannot be a Wrecker

The Idiot - If you get voted to be sent away you revea this trait. Everyone realises he/she does not have the brains needed to pull it off and rule him out. He no longer gets a vote
Cannot be a Wrecker

The Suicidal Lovers - These two people know of each other undying love but have kept it secret. If one of their fields gets destroyed the other must join the first and put a torch to their field before joining their lover in the great beyond
Can be a Wrecker

The Witch/Wizzard - This person has one potion. The potion is enough to bring their or someone of their chosings field back to thriving life.
Cannot be Wrecker

The Avenger - When their field is destroyed they get so overcome with grief they take a torch to anyones field before being caught by guards. They cannot save the field from the fire
Can be the Wrecker

The Guardian Angel - This person must noifify me each day as who's field he/she is protecting. He/She can protect his own and stops any attempts made against the field
Cannot be the Wrecker

To keep this all intresting everyone must RP their part and give clues ofsome sort as to what they are (i.e The Avenger being overly angry all the time) Although they cannot openly say it

Have fun and please contact me with any questions))