The Life and Times of Kari

Moderator: Community Team

Karionna

The Life and Times of Kari

Post by Karionna »

Kari wakes up in the middle of a field not knowing who she is or where she is. she is in a ragged dress and no shoes and she is coverd in dirt. she wander from town to town. sleaping in the woods. she some times wake up as differant anamiles. and she fears she is loosing her mind. she gets thies dreams of a Hooded Man and he tells her her name. and not to be afraid of her powers and to go to Fenia City and find a man named Lordblackhawk he is your brother. he said here take this to help youon your way to Fenia City. kari wakes up and beciter is a smal pouch full of Frenzics. kari shakes her head and thinks to her self this is so mysterious. she picks up the bag and goes to find Lordblackhawk. she is in cork wich is where she had her dream and went into the tavewn and asked if any one knew her brother Lordblackhawk. and soem men huer the name and waver kari over, i know of him my lady. he moved to paz. kari thankes the man and gave him 20f for his information saing thanks for the help. kari then made her way ro Paz. on a hores he bought wit some of the money in the bag that seemed to mystersoly refielled itself with the amount she needed. so he gets to paz and goes into the tavren and askes the barkeep if she knowes her bother Lordblackhawk. and she sais why i know that old man laughing. she teases kari about her brother and givees her a room in the inn. in the morning she tels her that he had movies to Fenia City. so kari gets back on her horse and heads foe Fenia City finaly she she arives at his house and he welcomes her into his housw with open arms. ans time passes kari takes his twins to the woods for a walk and she is shot at. and she has a dream well lets see. this dream felt so real that at first i thought i had blacked out agen like before i came here. i was in a wooded place. and there was 4 other people there and i dont know how but i knew them all. and each one had somthing specail they could.the first one could make things invesable. the second one copuld run faster than light. the third one was realy strong. the forth one could read minds. and there was this person well i dont know if person was the right word, that i could not see cealry it was like it was in fog or smoke and never stayed the same. but any way back on track the figer that i couldent see corectly said that i was found and that i need to look to the smalest members of my family ang to protect them. and that i will see the other 4 people later. and they would help me protect my family. and that any evil influence wll have no hold in our lives.....and then i woke up . now kari just had am experance in the woods kari goes out for her walk in the woods. she dottles in th woods thinking oer the last time she was in thies woods and got shot. she looked around because she thought she hurd some one behind her. but she didnt see any one so she started back to the house. she was about to get to the claring of the house and someonr invisable grabs her from behind and she feals a ahnd on her mouth but cant see one ther person wispers in her ear dont scream im a friend. my name is bella a am here to help you. that is all i can reviel so far. i will be in contact. sudnaly kari is relised and she rund to the house