To the Town of Widu

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

Re: To the Town of Widu

Post by Azio-Florin »

No creature or group has the ability to run against the rightful position holder ("Mayor" or "Council")
From Kings edict in Castle.
Sure 50 freznics gone , but it should have been read. Yes, it isnt obvious to find, yes it is the players responibility to know the kings edicts/country law (Thou in all honesty who has ever read all the laws of a kingdom ? ). In all honesty, drop this arguement. Its pointless and you will not gain anything more, cept for wasting your time and others.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Azio-Florin with all due respect you have no idea whatsoever what this conversation is about. I have never ran against another mayor. Ever.

Were I to take a case before the mages it wouldn't involve something so petty as losing 50 F.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

With all due respects, you stated at the beginning you threw rocks at Town hall. So to me this is about you revolting with Mel and saying its unfair and demanding apologies for revolting. But if its not then please enlighen us, if you had wanted no one to get invovled maybe you should have taken this matter privatly.

Wonder who esle will bother to post or who will say I forgive you for revolting.

(Edited - totaly forgot to add this - Yes I'll admit I forgot to be more specific, it was Mel who lost 50 freznics. Not you, you simply revolted with her and kindly admit to doign so to which is noble of you...))
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

- Nobody lost 50f Azio. Balerion apologised for revolting. All this conversation is about times when I harassed him to return my grant. Then he "demanded" (or whatever) apologies for that. Well, I pretty much ignored it and I will continue to do so. Mel is playing defender of oppressed now so she had to add something here even if it's none of her business. -
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Ah thank you Athnal for telling me this, shame Bale couldnt. *bows respectfully to Athnal and leaves*
balerion

Post by balerion »

Is the business of her brother none of her business? I hardly think so.

Azio sorry for my irksomeness. In all Secfenia dearest Athnal has a special place waiting for him right here. *points at his stomach*
Shaker of Castles
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Well, only if there are some cute girls and booze, Balerion.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I've ate plenty of both.
Shaker of Castles