Reopening - Melting Metals Blacksmith

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

Re: Widu's 1st Blacksmith - Freezing Blades

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio chuckles then winks " Indeed it is, still if I havent responded to your first post a second one won't change the speed of my reply." He shrugs "But sure, and no I make only plain swords not shiny swords " he chuckles " Its close enough."
Azio-Florin

Re: Widu's 1st Blacksmith - Freezing Blades

Post by Azio-Florin »

NOW CLOSED - MOVED TO WAHALLA
Azio-Florin

Re: Reopening - Melting Metals Blacksmith

Post by Azio-Florin »

Now Re-open lol
balerion

Post by balerion »

A most excellent blade you do smith friend.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Why thank you, I hope once my advance studies are completed and the types are added I will be able to make much better blades :)
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse opens the door and see the man in front of her.. Part of he felt that something was wrong, she walks towards him and smiles, Hello Azio how are you hun? miss you.. she felt a sudden coldness run thrue her she shakes with chills and looks in his eyes serching who has taken the place of her dear friend.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azios eyes narrowed, Aisu's thoughts circled vicously around his mind. In truth he held no control, Azio was merely watching. Yet that faint voice, who was she again... his mind was closed off. Aisu's thoughts locking Azios away.

"Oooh lookie who we hav here... if it ain't Miss love and bond..." Aisu sneered. "Hun, a hint.. Azios buried...deep down.. won't find him in his world neither..least I hope not.." He gave off another burst of coldness, he knew her flame was strong. But he would always return, no heat would stop the cycle. "Azio missed you alright... enough that his mind weakened... and I..took great pleasure in kicking him out of his throne... I rule this mind, I rule this body.."
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Erma looked at Aisu now remembering the coldness, She just looked at him and smiled, Feeling Azio,he wasnt all gone.. she called to him in her mined.. Hoping that he could send som signe of streinght... She then looked at Aisu and giggled.

I see you are having fun my dear frien.. how are we living freedom?..
she stept closer her hand turned to flame.. But we all know love and goness will allways win.. she opened her hand to show a rose made of fire and ice... Aisu even you know that we canot unbide what has been bound....
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Aisu titled his head slightly wondering why Erma had not been offended. He then knew why, he saw the light flame of ice and fire. He grinned.

"Prehaps so...but I intend to enjoy my freedom ... and I intend to crush that weak Azio... love may prevail... but in this form... your flame that binds him and you...will..not..affect..me" he examined her for a while then smiled, falling back into his act. "If ya have no business in me shop please do not disturb me... I be havin' a whal of a time makin these weapons.."