The Grand City Imperius!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

satin

Re: The Grand City Imperius!

Post by satin »

Stops throwing a rock at monos's head.
monos

Post by monos »

Monos watches the rock bounce upon the ground a time or two before coming to rest upon the ground a good 10 feet from him. He laughs at her miserable throw and turns to walk away, knowing she wasn't worth his time.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Satin, I hear you!

For quite sometime there are things that I have noticed, which I shall not repeat but please know that you are not alone in your frustrations. This is the sole reason I have chosen a life of crime, before the land of Fenia was created, my decision to move to Fenia was an educated one. I did find that it is quite a lot of fun hehe, but my original plan will not change until it is completed. Please do not take any insults thrown at you personally. I for one will stand by your side at any time you need it, there is no need to suffer alone. I am in Widu but its a short trip if help is required, not that at this time travel would be required everything is quite open.

Just to make a note: Being angry and frustrated is not crazy, and personal insults on the forums I believe are against the rules are they not? I can actually read the rules if need be to check this as I am not quite sure at what level things are classed as such.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal couldn't help his curiosity and asked:

"Satin? what made you feel demeaned? what strange events in Imperius made you discontent?"

Then he turned slowly to the Melusine:

-And you? I never met you but....-

"And you? I never met you but what caused your frustration? You are taking a life of crime? Is it bloodlust or greed growing in your heart? What kind of help you have on your mind? Could you tell me, my friend, what have occured in Imperius?"
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

No offence but I have made public all I will, not that I am the type to ever hide anything :lol: I am pretty much an open book
Athnal wrote:Is it bloodlust or greed growing in your heart?
One of my biggest hates ever would have to be greed, whether it be for power or money/goods, it is a senseless emotion/action but as you said you have never met me. As for blood lust I have considered killing someone, hehe so I can't deny that one, I even told him :lol: as a whole it doesn't really interest me :P