{CRP via PM} A "harmless" outting

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

SiciliaDark

Re: {CRP via PM} A "harmless" outting

Post by SiciliaDark »

Watched Sae as she left and turned to watch Jacob and nods Exploring would be nice. I eyed the heap of ice cream he dished out and took the bowl he set in front of me and took a few scoop's and teased You know to much Ice Cream can give you a tummy ache. Then she was hit with the overwhelming feeling that something was terribly wrong. Just then She saw Sae come in the door with an arrow sticking from her arm and a dead Valir in her gasp. Disbelief stung my eye`s as I watched Sae fall to the floor. I couldn`t gather my thoughts to make my self more to her aid i just sat there is a bowl of ice cream in my hand and my mouth gapping open.
JacobSinopa

Post by JacobSinopa »

Cici had teased him a bit and he had planned to tease her as well, but then Sae showed up with Valir in her arms, he was bloody, dead and Sae appeared he thought in shock. So was Cici for that matter, he engaged his brain and got up, forced himself to remain calm as he took Valir from her. Not knowing what else to do he carried Valir into the living area and laid him on the couch and positioned him as though he were simply asleep.

He returned to the kitchen, memories of Victor, the thief he'd killed in the forest surfaced in his mind and told him what he could do or rather what others should do. In a way he never had before he took charge of the situation as he repositioned an unconscious Sae, then he spoke to Cici. Cici, can you please get clean cloths and put on water to boil. He set about looking at the arrow, and sighed. It was lodged about a third of the way into her upper arm, not only would he have to pull the wood out and hope that it did not splinter but he'd have to draw the arrow head out minimizing the damage as much as possible. With a loud snap he broke part of the arrow off then looked back to see if Cici had his clean cloths yet.
SiciliaDark

Post by SiciliaDark »

Jacob's voice jolted me into action in my ears it sounded like he screamed at me 'GET CLEAN CLOTHS AND PUT WATER ON TO BOIL!' but i knew he hadn't. I rooted threw the kitchen tossing a pot in the sink and getting and arm load of clean cloths and ran into the living area and dumped them on Jacob's knee so he could do what he needed to. I tore back into the kitchen and filled the pot with water then set it atop the stove and turned the stove on. I slapped myself in the face realizing I had tapped into some of my vampire speed while in my panic 'What's wrong with you? A child had to take hold of the situation because you froze!' I shrugged and went about tiding the mess I'd made of the kitchen. That was the second time in my life that my mind froze, it meant I was getting soft,forgetting my hours of training to prevent myself from doing nothing when something like this happens.
I slapped myself again I was mad at myself. I got a second arm full of clean cloths and went in to sit beside Jacob and hold things if needed. I found my voice If the arrow went straight threw you cut the end part and pull the head out. Maybe that would be useful? I don't know. I sat on the floor holding the cloths for Jacob.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae groans in pain as she opens her eyes she looks up to see Jacob and Cici.

Where is he?

She looks frantically about.