Help Wanted: Priest of Bravia

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

Help Wanted: Priest of Bravia

Post by Zachrin »

Looking for a victim errr... someone who wouldn't mind learning the teachings to become a priest for the temple of Bravia. Those who wish to follow the path, please come forth.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Molly

Re: Help Wanted: Priest of Bravia

Post by Molly »

Smiles stepping forward towards the mage. Pushing her thumb to her chest she volunteers. A soft smile playing along her lips.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

The Priesthood welcomes you to study
Molly

Post by Molly »

Smiling softly she proceeds to the temples. Willing to follow the training she was blessed with.
madkcat

Post by madkcat »

Is this reserved just for the priesthood in the town of Bravia, or might I study to one day teach in the town of Paz?
Molly

Post by Molly »

Hearing a soft voice from behind her she stopped looking to them with a smile. Looking to Zachrin with a nod before finally looking back to the speaker. "No I know Zachrin, the great mage, is looking for other towns as well. You might consider inquiring at Order of Mucaz. (<--click that) The mage has been a very busy man establishing trainings, and the other priest/esses maybe able to assist you well."
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

madkcat wrote:Is this reserved just for the priesthood in the town of Bravia, or might I study to one day teach in the town of Paz?
You can learn also for Paz as well.