{ORP} Build-a-thing-amon

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Smudge

{ORP} Build-a-thing-amon

Post by Smudge »

(OOC: i got bored and can't RP for toffies so I probably wont be posting much xD, basically why don't we all build something? and see what we end up with D: quite literally add anything you see fit, so we could have a house with a church tower and a cannon or what ever :p)

Marcus wandered out of a nearby forest gently tugging on the donkey's lead to make it follow him down the road, he gave a quick glance back to make sure all the timber he had just cut was all tied down properly and none of it had fallen out. After a while he arrived at a flat plain and he let the donkey go to graze as he unhooked the cart, He rubbed his hands together as he fished out a toolbelt buried deep in the cart and grabbed a plank of wood which he promptly threw over his shoulder

What shall I build today He said to noone in particular
balerion

Re: {ORP} Build-a-thing-amon

Post by balerion »

*starts to build a birdhouse*
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair had a marble fountain left over from a dungeon he had cleared long ago. He had always thought he would find a use for it, but never had. He magicks it into the clearing and causes it to operate magically.
balerion

Post by balerion »

*Promptly nails the dragonsized birdhouse to the head of the statue in the fountain*

Now the birdies can have a nice swimming pool.
Shaker of Castles
Logo

Post by Logo »

A sundown, a troll passed by the the plain
"wwwU'ah z'At?" he puzzled at the unfinished thing.

Eventually he grunted, "n'eeza FAR" and continued on his way toward the iron mine.

The troll returned shortly before dawn carrying a bag of boulders and a water bucket. Breaking and grinding the boulders and mixing them just so , he constructed a sturdy floor around the contraption and a firebox of stone & mortar below the well of the fountain.

Finishing his task with a flourish and a grunt, "g'Ud w'Erk," he stepped back to admire the now, semi-automatic bird-soup-cooker.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
balerion

Post by balerion »

*sets up some patio furniture*

Can't have a barbeque without somewhere to sit can we?
Shaker of Castles
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Building something sounds like fun even though I've never really built anything before. Maybe I could start small and build a cage for my curly haired niece that loves to vanish on her parents. That would be a great start but I shouldn't use magic able to control it well.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Phelan

Post by Phelan »

Looks at the cage and thinks that He knows the niece that should go here and this needs a better lock. Builds one that requires the Aunt to touch it for it to coime unlocked and only for her! Attaches the lock to the cage and leaves the door open!
balerion

Post by balerion »

*installs an excape hatch*
Shaker of Castles
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Thank you Phelan that lock will come in handy. When she turn to see the escape hatch Alex's pouted... NOO!!! you can't spoil the fun of me trying to catch my niece. Sitting she snaps her fingers trying to remove the escape hatch but she made the hatch bigger. Alex was so mad at herself and balerion for the hatch that her magic was out of control and causing havoc.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥