Calling All De La Croix And the Di Capetra

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Calling All De La Croix And the Di Capetra

Post by Amladris »

My dear Familly ,

I am calling you all for a meeting betwin the familly to Discust a problem .Please tell me when all of you are available and i will set up a date time .

Thank you Amladris.
Misty

Re: Calling All De La Croix And the Di Capetra

Post by Misty »

Misty saw a notice left by Amladris...
My dear Familly ,

I am calling you all for a meeting betwin the familly to Discust a problem .Please tell me when all of you are available and i will set up a date time .

Thank you Amladris.
I can attend the meeting anytime from 10.00am till 4.00pm (NZ time).
I hope that helps :)

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

My dear Familly ,

Thank you Amladris.
Lily reads the note and leaves a message that she could come with Misty too :D
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

I can come too.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Wonders if he is eligible to come as he is apart of the family through marriage..
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse sat at her table and wrote a letter for her nefew, He was a young chield but she new he was wise with all he lived thrue... she cried as she wrote him the letter, she tried to stop her tears from errasing the ink on the parchement, remembering her brother she loved more then life it self...

My dear Wolf mist,

As your parents has both pastaway you are now head and her to the Fortecus family I shall Grant you acess to are meeting... But please remember what is said in are sacred walls, at the table of are Ancestors stays with in those walls or only talked in presence of are familly.

Once the letter done she sealed it and called a messenger to bring it to her Nefew as quick as he can. She looked at the messenger...

This letter must be delivered to my nefew and only him must take it... Please bring this with haste. She payed a bag of Frenzic to the messanger ... The rest you shall have when you have come back.. now go and do not waist time.. I beg you....

A Maide gave the messager food and drink for his travel and Ermalyse loked at the messager leave. She returned to her documents and prepared for the rest of the meeting...
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist heard a knock on his workshop door just as he finished the final loop on a stitch. He looked around and a messenger handed him a letter. It still proved hard for Wolfmist to read, but after a minute of intensive deciphering, he took his quill from the accounts desk and a moment to write a quick reply.
Dear Aunty,

That never occured to me before... I am not sure what I am heir to, as I can never remember beyond that incident... I am still thankful however, and I indeed note submission of my trust and promise of fidelity to your household. I look forward to seeing all of you together for the first time.

Your Nephew,

- Wolfmist
"Messenger, please ensure this is quickly delivered. Here's a Freznic for your trouble."

Wolfmist then returned to place his latest creation in the Tailor Shop window.