Why is bread so expensive?

Moderator: Community Team

May

Why is bread so expensive?

Post by May »

Sorry if this has been answered, somewhere, I couldn't find anywhere though.

Bread is currently on the market for F12.00, most of you will agree this is way too expensive, surely? And bad for the baker? Those wanted to be fed will buy two corn for F6.00.

So what's going on? Is it something to do with the price of wood?

I'll gladly spend a day cutting wood (If I can without an axe :P) and sell it for cheap on the market if bakers in the town are struggling to keep prices decent.
Athnal

Re: Why is bread so expensive?

Post by Athnal »

Thorgall is selling it at 12f. It's his bread and his price. Town Hall is selling bread at 5.9-6f and it's available most of the time.
May

Post by May »

Thanks. (:
Evelyss

Post by Evelyss »

I'd like to add that I think we really need some eggs on market now, since Dexterity training is a requirement. I would gladly buy some.

If the Mayor needs any help, I am offering.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

I have purchased some eggs, there are on the market at the moment. I am sure our own supplies will appear on the market anytime soon.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

I would restart my chicken farms however right now im a bit low on money and food and till someone buys those plucked chickens I won't have the money to sustain both myself and the chickens... and in the end im pretty sure no one will buy those carasses soI won't bother till i get my 64 plucked sold !

That and i used to sell eggs for 4 pounds so didnt make much of a profit didnt even calculate lol so buy my plucked chickens and I'll get you your eggs at cheap price :)