Message from the IAM

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Telsa Ribbontassle

Message from the IAM

Post by Telsa Ribbontassle »

To the Citizens of Fenia Concerning the Availability of Animals:
In recent days, those of you who depend upon the Kingdom's Internal Affairs Minister for young animals to raise may have noticed at times the availability of these animals has been sporadic. I would like to apologize to all of those who went to the corral to find it empty. Recently I have worn several different hats in service to the Kingdom, and I am sad to say that on occasion the corral emptied when I wasn't there to oversee it.
I will do my best to ensure this happens rarely if at all in the future, and I ask anyone who sees the empty corral to please drop me a message so that I might make sure that fresh animals are bred as quickly as possible. I take full responsibility for the lack and once again my most humble apologies to the animal farmers of Fenia.

Telsa Ribbontassle
His Majesty's servant
Internal Affairs Minister, Fenia

P.S. Any citizen willing to take an active role in service to your King and Kingdom in the near future, please contact King Project_LVI.
Eira

Re: Message from the IAM

Post by Eira »

Thank you, I had wanted to complain about there not being enough chickens but I forgot that it was the Internal Affairs Minister who was responsible for that area. I will remember that the next time. Looking forward to leave my complaints at your office!

~Eira

Eira pinned her note near Telsa's on the notice board.
Wolfmist

Re: Message from the IAM

Post by Wolfmist »

Hail All Fenia!

It is with great pride and joy that His Majesty has selected me for Internal Affairs Minister for all Fenia. Therefore, I would appreciate any farm-animal-related concerns sent to myself. For example, if you have tried to buy any animals and found them in short supply, please do not hesitate to send me a message by any means. I will do my best to account for a good supply of animals daily and keep them well fed and cared for.

On a personal note. I am glad that I have been chosen for this position. It seems poetic that as the Royal Stable Master with a good eye for book keeping as a Tailor, I should be able to prove myself in this auspicious promotion. Thank you, King and the Royal Council of Fenia, and to all who continue to lend their support.

Long live the King!

- Wolfmist