The Baptism of Molly

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

The Baptism of Molly

Post by Zachrin »

A page comes up and delivers a note to Molly.

"Molly, you are hereby summoned for your baptism. Please make haste to come by the orchard for the ceremony."
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Molly

Re: The Baptism of Molly

Post by Molly »

Receives her note, and quietly proceeds to the orchard as instructed. Happy to see the mage again. Far more happy to complete her journey.

Arriving to the orchard she looks to the mage with a smile. "I am ready."
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Bowing his head towards her, he smiled.

"The path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among many. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow the Faith."

Zachrin waves a hand revealing a potion in it.

"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?"
Molly

Post by Molly »

Listens quietly grinning to see his potion appear before her. Nodding she softly answered, "I do understand and embrace it." Waits proudly for the proceedings.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin smiles and pulls out a second potion. One was clear. The other was a bubbling green potion.

"In my hands, I have two potions.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice. Pick your potion and drink."
Molly

Post by Molly »

Listening to Zachrin she hadn't expected a choice. The explanation made it seem simple. She knew her choice by his words alone. Still he could be hiding something from the rest of the description. Hesitating slightly her hands hovering over each potion. She decides one has to have a little faith. She knew what she wanted in life, and believed there was always room for improvement. Superficial beauty wasn't an appeal to her, but a blessing. Taking up the green potion she keeps her eyes upon the vial as it approached her lips.

Closing her eyes she trusted in the faith and tipped the vial back into her mouth. Bracing for the flavor that was surely to be the same as the appearance.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin smiled at the choice. Watching her drink, he rested upon his staff. It glowed green and watched as a green aura surrounded Molly for a moment.

"By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear. You are also a special convert as you are the first of this new generation to have taken this step. You will not be the last. I, hereby charge you with the Temple of Bravia. Serve her well and she will give you bountiful children in the faith."

He bows his head making a circular motion with his staff in the air. A red fire emerged and slowly disappeared
Molly

Post by Molly »

Looks to the Mage as the vile left her lips. The taste much more heavenly that she had imagined. The faith hadn't let her down when she placed herself into it. Smiling she felt herself tingle, and come alive. "To the faith Zach to the faith." She beamed to hear she got blessed with the temple. Her excitement to see with in very obvious on her face.

Her over sized sweater sleeves pulled over her hand, as Zach completed with a wave of his staff. The magic with in very strong.