(RP) The tower of Adonair

Moderator: Community Team

Ember232

Re: (RP) The tower of Adonair

Post by Ember232 »

Pup found she did not like teleporting. It made her itch all over for some reason, she fell off Shions back with a light thud-not injured at all when they appeared at the tower. " Pup wants an apple~ " She declared in her rarely used 'I want' voice, standing and shaking out her hair like a dog.
Kamenwati

Post by Kamenwati »

(If we continue this storyline at a later date, we should put it in a different thread, that way you can time skip over your epic battle with me and resume classes in this one. Just a suggestion, since things seem to have died here. Do let me know when you guys are ready to duel again. ;))

He floated around in the magma stream, sometimes drifting where the current willed. At other times, he would swim through the molten stone like a mer through water. It was boring down here, he decided. Where had those sorcerers gone off to? It was boring without anyone around to entertain him. He still hadn't found a place big enough to escape the caldera, and so all he could do was swim about and cause minor seismic activity. It wasn't enough! He wanted to be free! To emerge into the surface world and become different! Perhaps cause a bit of destruction along the way, but it was all in good fun. Ah well. Perhaps he would be freed in the future.
Ember232

Post by Ember232 »

(( I check in every day, waiting for someone else to post. o3o ))
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

It took Adonair some days to prepare the magic portal using the sketch Ellora had given him of a landmark from her homeland. When at last it was ready he prepared a programmed illusion and put it on a stone to go with her. The illusion would detail all of the events that had occurred relevent to the prophecy and a few of the events of Ellora's short life among the people of Secfenia. If he had learned Ellora's language he could have done better, but such was not the case. Ellora was still in a strange coma and her broken amulet was around her neck. He hoped that Ellora's people could restore her to health and he hoped that her mission could be successfully completed with regard to bringing warning of the events of the prophecy. He cast the spell speeding her through the portal and said a prayer. Wiping a tear from his eye he returned to his other duties.

(ooc: ellora's character was in retreat and is now eradicated, the quest cannot be continued without her. A new season has started for the Tower, but feel free to wrap up anything you need to here.)
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie hears the news of Ellora's departure and spends a few moments in quiet contemplation and respect. She has returned the books on majic that she's borrowed from the Tower, and comes almost daily to read and study in the library, bringing some food or supplies to replace what has been used.
She looks forward to a new season of learning and adventure.
Ember232

Post by Ember232 »

Pup spent time everywhere, but she had recently begun studying ways of enchanting weapons her and her 'Boss' made at the tower, when she heard of Elnora's situation, she was a little sad, but she didn't know much of Eloras culture, nor did Sen, so they were not particularly effected by it.
Logo

Post by Logo »

After his encounter with Kamenwati (That was its name, though ages had passed since it had been uttered.) Logo rejoined his bedraggled companions -- at least physically -- at least some of them.

The troll heard them.
He saw the impossible coincidence of the teardrop rune-stones in Arkie's outstretched hand.
He felt confidence building in Pup mirroring the burgeoning lives in Shion.
Of the others ... satisfaction ... resignation ... distraction ... oblivion ...

Logo had remained silent.
He nodded and packed and watched the others depart the ashen land.
He chose to walk home, to Cork and the tower -- at least physically -- at least some of him
Step. Step. Step. Step. The monotony occupied. Step. Step. Step. Mind and body split and rejoined, flowing like slow water. Step. Step. Simultaneity. Step. Step. Step. He explored the multiplicity -- fool's gold of possibilities beckoned and glinted. Step. Step. Step. Step. He crawled through memories of the eldjötnar winding through incredible eons. Step. Step. Step. Step. 37 sunrises. Step. Step. Step. 36 sunsets. Step. Step. Adonair's tower came into view.

Logo met himself on the road.
The manic troll carried the black book of a sorcerer and had become, unlikely enough, a public official.
The silent elf had become something ... . different.

The two merged and followed the familiar path toward the tower's door.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Shion

Post by Shion »

Time progressed as did Shion's pregnancy. Eventually she gave birth to seven little kitten-fox babies. Her little family grew further when she adopted the young half-kitsune, Jacob, and helped him set up a home in the clearing near her den. She considered bringing the lad to the tower with her sometime, even as she carried the little ones with her in a carry-sling. They were walking on their own now, but they tired quickly after spurts of energy. With a careless wave she parted the magical curtain around the tower and entered, patting Tefzha gently at his perch upon her head. "I bet you'll be doing that soon, eh my little prodigy?" The brown male purr-chirped in response, swishing his tail proudly.

Blaze poked her head from the sling, furrowing her brow. "Me too," the black kit declared proudly as the other kits chimed in. "We all learn fast!" "Yeah!" "We do lots of magic already!" "And I learn to cook," added Kel'a, wagging his tail.

"Yes, and you're such a good little chef," she replied, hefting the pie he had helped her make. "I'm sure everyone will love your cooking."
Ember232

Post by Ember232 »

Pup was following Shion in her usual way, By walking like a silly child. High kicking steps, unbending knees, arms out and balancing as she walked, she giggled a little as the kits made their declarations. " Pup makes metal things." she said proudly, holding her self-made dagger in hand-she would probably need to start earing pants if she wanted to hold it easily. A shame. She had, however grown to like Adonairs tower, it was full of many rooms she could search through, and many books, that she was learning how to read properly now. " And I hear Ember inside my head. " she said, giggling. The Fox Spirit makign a sighing noise. 'I am in yoru soul, not your head' Pup pursed her lips. " where is my soul then? "

'well.. all of you.' The spirit responded, a little uncomfortably.

" All of me includes my head, so your in there aswell. " Pup declared with a giggle.

' Well.. erh.. ture. '

Pup had developed a poor habit of talking to herself aloud when speaking with Ember. She did it by reflex, not really noticing.
Shion

Post by Shion »

[[ Hey, looks like Season Two is started in a new thread. Maybe we can take some strain off Adonair by teaching each other some tricks. Shi already has some ideas. :D ]]