(rp)THE Diocese de Saint Kaylia

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

(rp)THE Diocese de Saint Kaylia

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse walked to the temple and looks up to it smiling as she got closer, feeling more and more like home. Once at the door the young lady open the doors, and walked to the Alter. She lit up the candles with a wave of her hand, and started to burn the incense. She called opon the temple servants:

Blessed the my dear servants of the Mages, we have much to prepare. We must clean, dust, and bring this place back to life She loked arrowned and smiled as her memories driffted to the time when the temple had visiters and many curiouse people, comming for answers, growing in knowlege, serching for growth and wisdom. she looked at them once more we need this place to be alive once more.

She gaved them each a task, and they started the preperations.

Ermalyse then whent out of the temple to serch for a curiouse soul, thirsty for growth, ready to learn, but also ready to help her grow at the same time.
Last edited by Ermalyse on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azio-Florin

Re: THE Diocese de Saint Kaylia

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio..or Aisu grinned at the temple... long had the days of cleaning come to an end... no more hard work. He picked a small stone up and threw it into the window. He let that insane laugh escape then disappeared into the shadows of the nearby buildings.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Tigerlily was skipping through the town when she spotted the temple getting a clean up ready for services again.

Wonderful she thought, I'm so happy that the new Priest or should I say Priestess has arrived :D . Heading towards the temple to greet her big sister, she saw someone toss a stone at the temple windows. Running up to try and catch the person, she tripped over something and fell down. Ouch Lily said rubbing her knee. Lily looked around to see if she could see who it was but she had missed them and the window was broken :( .
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was just walking in the temple, suppervising the servans as they where preparing the place to once more be a a place of comfort to the people, when a rock crashed thrue the window and knocked her in back of the head. * ouch!!* she screams as she turns arrownd to look what hit her and where t came from.. she looks on the growned and see the rock, she pickes it up and walks to the brocken window... she frowns a little.She looks out the window to see who ever could have thrown the rock, as she dont see anything she walk to the main doors to go out, and cercle the temple looking for clues.....

She reaches the main doors and openes them. she see her young sister on the growned and hurt. she runs to her sister and bends down to look at her..

Lilly sweety are you ok? she looks at her knee and frowns how did you hurt your self hun?
Armripper

Post by Armripper »

Quietly making his way into the temple, the troll remembered to leave his Maul at home which felt rather odd to him since he usually always has his weapon on him. When he makes his way to the main part of the building he looks around quietly, Taking in what all he sees as the troll shaman ponders about this place and in hopes to maybe learn something.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Walking to the market Misty see's movement in the Temple, Yay, she thinks to herself. Maybe we will have our Mass again.

Getting closer she see's her cousin Erma kneeling beside someone on the ground.

Calling out... Hi Erma, is everything all right?
tigerlily

Re: (rp)THE Diocese de Saint Kaylia

Post by tigerlily »

Lilly sweety are you ok? she looks at her knee and frowns how did you hurt your self hun?
Erma (giving her a hug), I saw someone throw a stone through the temple window and I ran to catch them but I tripped over something and I hurt my knee (rubbing it some more) :cry:

Between her tears, she hears someone call out to her big sister
Hi Erma, is everything all right?
Lily continues to Erma: I didn't see who it was sorry but they laughed and ran off that way (pointing in the direction of nearby buildings)
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

With a grin on his face and his eyes narrow, he contently walked through around the area he had escaped through and came back to the church. He pretended to worry, with his voice slighly echoing distantly almost untuned.

"Oh my what is all the comotion about ?"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse smiled to both of her cousins and as they had theire attention on one and other she put her hand on Lilly knee and heald her.. a small pain can to her own but she brushed it off, and continued to smle to them... as she was answering to them both she felt him.. she knew he was close.. her heart started to beat her blood to boil, she still loved him, and knew he did to.. she knew he was not far inside.. she knew he could fel her to... she looked up and saw him there standing asking of what happened....

She looked at him and serch in him.. she couild feel something wrong, something whispering to her it was him... she walked close to Azio and smiled,

Hello my dear , she brushed his faced softly, Knowing that Aisu couldent stand long pretending to be so good, but also part of her was wishing to see a spark of the man she loved...
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Aisu's face twitched, I can't take this... this isnt fun he thought. He tried to force a smile... "Fine " he stepped back and walked off.