A Year, The Rite, And a Stronger Fenia

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

A Year, The Rite, And a Stronger Fenia

Post by Project LVI »

"People of Fenia, Exactly one year ago from today I led a great group of Bravians that would become the first of many great Fenians into these lands and have since then flourished wonderfully. As always though I know we can and will do better but I have come before you all to address a few things in particular. First and foremost... I would like to apologize to all of you. I have my faults. I have made mistakes in the past. I know I have seemed more private than public but I do hope you all come to see that is coming to a change. Our own Athnal will be making reports to you all very soon. I've over come my mistakes and have learned from them, as well as admit to them because... well.. not owning up to them wouldn't make me Fenian would it?"

The King smiles

"Because Fenians are strong! We have honor! And we are a very hard working people, are we not!?! And so I must thank all of you as well, although I believe I have led and organized Fenia to success I know none if it would have ever been possible without all of you. Those who spend their time in the orchards, the woods, on the lake and in the mines. Those who honorably serve in our military, our militias, and now the the new castle workforce as well. I applaud you."

He smiles once more as he begins to clap

In Fenia City, the Marchioness Thorn Braken, along with her Mentor and the Marshall Lordblackhawk. In Imperious, Earl Taz and his Marshal and Mentor An. In Widu, the Lady Tigerlily and her mentor Misty. I thank you greatly for your individual organization and leadership of these towns. We all appreciate your work and know how skillfully you manage all the tasks and problems that go with it."

The King scans the crowd looking for a familiar face or two

"Athnal has served Widu for quite a long time in the past and has recently, and successfully, petitioned to me for a position on council. Edward Spike, who although is not as active as he used to be, does assist from time to time as he showed yesterday while I was resting and I thank all of the past councilors who have come and gone as well. So to those who have served past, present, and even future... I thank you as well."

He begins to clap once more with the crowd before he slows down to a stop

"And so, this Rite of Succession we have begun I shall use it as an opportunity to have several events organized around the Fenian life, and thus the Rite shall be a celebration of Fenia! We shall offer a tournament to prove strength, which the winner shall gain a prize. And of course we shall have a feast, and then maybe some dancing? There is fun to be done soon great Fenians and I look forward to seeing all of you there! If you have ideas for any more events do share them, and of course.."

"ALL HAIL FENIA!"
Eira

Re: A Year, The Rite, And a Stronger Fenia

Post by Eira »

All hail Fenia! Eira shouted after the king's speech. She wondered if she should point out that she hadn't really imagined to share Athnal with everyone...
Auron

Post by Auron »

Auron stood and listened to the King's speech with much interest. This was a man he was proud to live under, he thought to himself. He then stopped to hope, if just for a moment, that the King's rite to succession would see the nation continue to grow under his watchful eye.

As the King finishes his speech Auron hears the loud and proud call of "All Hail Fenia!". He then follows the call, repeating the same chant together with the others who had gathered. "All Hail Fenia!"
Telsa Ribbontassle

Post by Telsa Ribbontassle »

Telsa stand near the King and quickly takes up the chant.

"ALL HAIL FENIA, AND ALL HAIL THE KING!" She shouts and claps her hands, with her new hat tucked under one arm.