The Runaway

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Grayson

The Runaway

Post by Grayson »

It was raining again, and Mr. Jackson had been drinking again. Grayson was using his ability to conceal his self, but the man knew he was there. Come out here you worthless brat. He closed the barn door, as he swung the staff around poking for Grayson. Grayson hid as well as he could, but he made a noise and Mr. Jackson was on him.
I will teach you to use your powers and make a mockery of me Grayson moved and as he did he took a staff to the side of his body, the shock through his concentration off and he was visible to Mr. Jackson. Now I have you! Haha, He swung the staff and hit Grayson again and again. He bloodied Grayson up and then through him out in the rain.

Grayson woke up laying on his back in the rain. It wa night and he had no where to go, he knew that much. He would not go back to the orphange not and het beat up again like that. Gayson walked along the edge of the woods, he knew how to work in the outdoors with his ability. He did not know what he could or could not do, he had figured out how to make himself seem invisible and how to make some plants move around when he needed to. He walked in to a town and did not know where he was, He had heard of a town named Bravia that was near the orphanage but with it being night he did not know if this was it. He found the market and found a few apples that had fallen on the ground that day from some farers tables or carts. He ate the apples and headed out into the woods, he would hide there and take what he needed. He walked back into the woods and found a tree and climbed up in it. He settled down for the night.

Grayson woke to a bright day and hunger. He climbed down his tree and headed into town. As he entered he stopped by the farmers market and scrounched up some apples and some carrots that he found at a stand. He walked by a woman and asked her, What town is this that we are on? The woman looked at him and said, We are in Bravia you gutter worm, Get out of my way. Grayson stuck his tongue out at the back of the ladies head as she walked off. He wondered the streets using his ability every so often to hide himself from what appeared to be the constables. He was afraid that he would be taking back to the orphanage.
Awena

Re: The Runaway

Post by Awena »

Awena overheard an old lady complaining to her friends about the gutter worms in Bravia. Awena felt her face get hot as she flushed with anger. Biting her tongue, she tried to be on her way, but the old hags just would not stop their gossiping. They unfortunately wouldn't budge and remained within earshot.

Awena groaned at having to listen to them, but her ears perked up when she overheard them talking about a boy, who may have been a possible runaway from the orphanage. Awena had lived at the orphanage for sometime until she was old enough to go out on her own. She wondered if she might know the boy in question.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson hid watching the woman and decided that since she had been rude, he twirled his hand around and round in front of him, as he did the wind picked up around around her and she spun around and around for a couple moments. He chuckled a little bit and then stopped letting her wobble along her way. He was feeling hungry now and wanted some more food.

keeping his cover ability up he walked along the building edges. He found the woman who had the bread stand. She had loaves of bread and biscuits. Grayson quietly and quickly snagged 3 biscuits and a loaf of bread. He walked away like nothing had happened. He snuck on around the corner and sat down to eat his bread and biuscuits. As he started to let the magic go a young waman came walking down the road. He stayed hidden as he ate and she assed on by.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex and Sybil had just left the house headed for the market, when she felt anger and fear at the same time. No not possible… could it be Sybil that Grayson is out and about. It was a good thing she left her blades at the house she said with a giggle but I still have bow and arrow if I need to slow him down. Come Sybil let’s see what that idgit is up to. Running up one street then down another follow Grayson emotional trail till she found him stealing some bread. That idgit could have gotten caught Sybil. Walking up Alex paid the woman for the missing items she was screaming about then follow Grayson.

If you are going to steal using magic you will have to do better than that, but then what a waste magical talents as my grandfather call you. She knew she was going to regret this but she knew somewhere her parents would be mad if she didn’t help someone in need. Come there is an empty room in the barn and food if you help around the house and help me keep up with my 4 year old niece she a bit of a lunatic. What do you say?
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson watched the girl walk on along the street she seemed familiar but he was not sure. All of a sudden a flurry of redhair was there and he was looking at Alexandria again.He sat there eating his biscuits as she spoke, "If you are going to steal using magic you will have to do better than that, but then what a waste of magical talent as my grandfather calls you" Grayson pulled a chunk of bread and offered it to her. There is plenty to share

"Come on,there is an empty room in the barn and food if you help around the house and help me keep up with my 4 year old niece, she a bit of a lunatic. What do you say?" Grayson stopped chewing and looked at her. She had just offered hima place to stay and food. All he had to do was help out around the place and help watch a little girl. How much trouble can one little girl be, thank you I would be grateful to you! He finished chewing the bread and stood holding the piece out to Alexandria.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex brow arched slightly did he just offer her some bread. Thank you but no I’m full. So Grayson where did you come from? Why do you live on the street? It can be dangerous but for people like us with magic it can be really dangerous. Sorry Grayson, I must really work on my asking many questions that was out of line.

How much trouble can one little girl be, thank you I would be grateful to you! Alex laughs you will see why I call her a lunatic when you meet her… for now let’s find some trouble… I mean fun to get into. Alex hope he didn’t can’t that first part of that. Looking at the bread again Alex took it thanks I think I will, now tell me do you know were some fun is or should we just search for my niece and find the fun that way.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson stood up eating his bread, Trouble huh? he looked up and down the street and then he stood still and waited for.....Aahhh there we go, He grabbed Alexandria by the arm and wove his heb around both odf them. Stay with me, be very quiet! They inched their way along the street, staying close to the buildings so that they would not draw attetion.

When he got where they needed to be he did his little thing and the man sitting on the ground in some dirty jackets and such. The man's bottle jumped from in front of him, it landed a foot away. He grabbed at it and it jumped again. Grayson giggled as it did. Then he had an Idea, watch this he whispered, he wiggled his finger again and the man started to float, whoa what s going on here? Grayson let him float there for a few moments and asked Do you want to do something or wanna go find something else?
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex heard Grayson as he said stay with him and to be quiet. Well it is a good thing Callie wasn’t around quiet isn’t something she does well. Alex stayed close to the building and Grayson as they moved through the street looking for some mischief.

Alex knew her grandfather would like Grayson his magic is strong and he seem to have a good handle on it just needed just the right teacher… her grandfather would be that right teacher but she wasn’t sure he was taking any students. Alex watch as the man acted like he was surrounded by ghost. She giggles that was way too funny Grayson and you are really good with your magic better than I thought. Do you want to do something or wanna go find something else? Let’s find more fun to get into.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled as she said, "Let’s find more fun to get into." Grayson thought for a moment. What would make things fun, he owed Mr. Jackson some payback. How about we go out by the orphange and mess with Mr. Jackson? He looked at Alexandria as he headed out in that direction. he stopped.

I guess I should know if you want to go do that or not? He cloaked them there so she could decide if she wanted to do that or if she had an idea that you wanted to go do. Or if you know of some fun, we could go do what you want to? That is cool with me as well.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Sure why not, can I practice my magic on the man she said with a laugh. Alex had never been to an orphanage. It could be fun to see where Grayson grew up and why he ran away. Alex liked how he cloaked them for others she needed to learn that one when playing hide and seek with Callie.

You lead and I shall follow, she said with a smirk.Wait, can’t leave Sybil then she whistled then starts looking about for her. They looked left, right, then behind them and just as she was about to whistle again Sybil meowed from in front of Grayson. It was funny when people saw Sybil they thought she was meowing at herself and rubbing the wall. There you go as Alex picks her up, I’m ready to go now but you might want to cloak the cat or it will look like she is flying.