[ORP] Tournament Sign-up Sheet!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Dragon_De_Mori

Re: [ORP] Tournament Sign-up Sheet!

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Signs
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

After having been informed at the training ground that they have nothing left to teach her, Morg goes off in search of somewhere to improve her fighting skills. Seeing the tournament sign up sheet, she decides that even though she may get embarrassingly pwned. It all still sounded like a whole lotta fun!

"Sign me up!"
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The tournament has been delayed, but will go underway within a week or so. I apologize for the delay.
Elika

Post by Elika »

Elika walks the streets and see the signup sheets.

awww its probably to late. i would give me a brake from chores toooo.

Elika looks around hopeing Eve wasnt looking and signs it laughing.

to bad its too late i will not get to join.
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

The King holds open court up in the castle Elika, in the public wing of course Ed smiles You could probably either leave a note here asking to be included in the tournament since it has not yet started or go visit the King where I said before
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

I have not forgotten this little tournament I had planned and ask that anyone wishing to sign up may do so now. The tournament will be held after the start of the new year, although I must admit watching a good few fights in celebration of the new year is very tempting. Tournament sign-ups ends January 4th, 1651. If you are currently on the roster and no longer feel up to proving your strength simply write to me.

King LVI