[CRP] Eve's Cake

Moderator: Community Team

Elika

Re: [CRP] Eve's Cake

Post by Elika »

Elika pulls himself up tiredly.

im sorry master just setting for a moment to find the strength to find the bed.
Evelyss

Post by Evelyss »

Hmm. Can't have you falling apart on me. How else will you finish your chores?

She moved pointed her left finger at him, moved it clockwise and pointed towards his room. She held her focus steady, walking slowly behind him. She dropped him softly onto his bed in the guest quarters and looked at him, sleeping there.

I think you're going to be a work in progress, Elika.

Eve took out a napkin and wiped his brow for a few moments. Realizing no more letters were leaving her mouth, she walked back to the master bedroom for some real shuteye.
Elika

Post by Elika »

Elika slept peacefully in the night and woke up the next morning his arms were sore and his head hurt but yet her he layed.

Elika walked into the next room and searched for his master.
Evelyss

Post by Evelyss »

Evelyss laid out on her bed, her arms out, her eyes looking up at the ceiling. She had a ball of some volcano liquid over her face, which quickly went off to the side into various buckets. It only caused more volcano spheres to come out her mouth. Vomit.

Urrghh...

A few chunks stuck up in the air, and she decided to start playing connect the dots with it, flicking her fingers with precision, and then passing out.
Elika

Post by Elika »

Elika looked into the room seeing the display of floating vomit and Eve on the bed, she looked somewhat miserable.

he started to walk but a part of the licorice melt down bringing a glop of vomit with it.

Elika's lips seal together as he holds back his disgust,

ok, she dont even need to say it

Elika grabs a mop and towl and cleans the air, ceiling, floor, and changed the buckets.

he fumbles in his mind

take advantige and go out to play or stay and help her through the day.

Elika perches a smile.

Fun day!

but as he started to walk away he turned and noticed a bit of vomit around her moth, he grabs a clean towl and whips her mouth, looking upon her face, laying peacefully for the moment.
Evelyss

Post by Evelyss »

Blerghh

She looked up at him, in a daze. She lifted her hand slightly before speaking.

Thank you, Elika. Mail the council for me. Tell them I am not well, less well than usual.

Eve passes out again.
Elika

Post by Elika »

Elika brushes back her hair and grabs a peace of paper.

he thanks for a moment on how to write it.
Dear Lords and Ladys
my Lady Eve is ill and will not be able to attend today.
i am said to write this to you and beleve me the mess it
plenteous more then the kingdom can handle.
thank you for understanding.
and if you don't understand then please
bring a mop.

Elika mails the letter off to some poor boy passing by to give to the King. then returns to her side.
he started to become worried a bit so he puts the back of his wrist on her forehead.

what did you do to get this bad?