Baptism of Jason

Moderator: Community Team

Molly

Baptism of Jason

Post by Molly »

A short note is delivered…

“Jason of the faith you are here by summoned for your baptism. Please prepare and come to the orchard.”
Jason

Re: Baptism of Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason got prepared and went immediately to the orchard seeing Molly he went over to her saying: "I am here my sister"
Molly

Post by Molly »

With hands clenched Molly bows her head towards him, and she smiled.

"Jason, the path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among many. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow the Faith."

Molly turns over a hand while opening it. Revealing a potion in it.

"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start, Jason?"
Jason

Post by Jason »

Clearly hearing the words of Sister Molly Jason nodded his head softly. "I do."
Molly

Post by Molly »

Molly turns over her second hand revealing a second potion. One was clear. The other was a bubbling green potion.

"In my hands, I have two potions.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice, Jason. Pick your potion and drink it."
Jason

Post by Jason »

Thinking deeply on which potion to choose, Jason then chose the one he thought he really wanted which was the green potion and drank all of it.
Molly

Post by Molly »

Moll watched him drink the green potion. It glowed green and watched as a green aura surrounded Jason for a moment.

"By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear."

She bows her head making a circular motion with her hand in the air. A red fire emerged and slowly disappeared
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason bowed his head down slowly then back up. "Thank you Priestess. Molly, I shall walk in The Faith and all its wishes forever and forever until my death."