Baptism of Amladris

Moderator: Community Team

Molly

Baptism of Amladris

Post by Molly »

A short note is delivered...

“Amladris of the faith you are here by summoned for your baptism. Please prepare and come to the orchard.”
Amladris

Re: Baptism of Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris walks in the street of Imperius and see someone asking for him
Last edited by Amladris on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris receive a letter from a little boy.He give a tip to the little boy.He than open the letter and realize that is comming from the temple.He open the letter and read.
Amladris of the faith you are here by summoned for your baptism. Please prepare and come to the orchard.
Amladris is trill about the news and run to his place to get himself ready.He goes to his wardrom change close and look himself in the mirror.
Today is a nice day for me finaly im receiving blessing from all the mages.He gets out of his place and walk thru the street of imperius .He gets to the orchard and open the door.
Molly

Post by Molly »

With hands clenched Molly bows her head towards him, and she smiled.

"Amladris, the path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among many. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow the Faith."

Molly turns over a hand while opening it. Revealing a potion in it.

"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris enter the temple,he and see Molly and the other priest.
"Amladris, the path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among many. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow the Faith."
Amladris listen to Molly ,she than turn a hand and reveale a potion in it and says
"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?"
Amladris look at Molly and says ,Yes i totally understand i will be a guide for my people and will always serve the faith.
Molly

Post by Molly »

Molly smiles turning over her second hand revealing a second potion. One was clear. The other was a bubbling green potion.

"In my hands, I have two potions.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice, Amladris. Pick your potion and drink it."
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris listen to Molly speacking.Molly show two potions one on each hand.He than loo at the 2 potion and start thinking.

I choose the green potion .
Molly

Post by Molly »

Molly smiled at Amladris's choice. Watching as he drank. It glowed green and she watched as a green aura surrounded Amladris for a moment.

"Amladris by the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear."

Molly bows her head making a circular motion with her hand in the air. A red fire emerged and slowly disappeared
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris tacke the potion and drink it.At first he doest feel nothing but suddenly he sees everything turning green around him and a power invade his body and soul.
"Amladris by the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear."
Amladris look at Molly as she lift her hand ,a fire amerge on her hand for a second .

Thank you very much my lady i will be a man of faith i will respect everyone and my faith .