[RP] The Daily Commute

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

[RP] The Daily Commute

Post by Project LVI »

The King steps down from the podium and chuckles as he thinks "Many things to do... but I must walk through this crowd. I should speak to anyone who wishes to on my way, would be a nice change from the book reading and math work I do..." King LVI moves through the crowd slowly, waiting for someone to stop him to speak to him

(OOC: A great place just to talk about anything in game, people can ask others about their day, other people that show up, and this RP will just be about people passing by and randomly talking to people we meetn/know as we often do in real life ;))
Edward_Spike

Re: [RP] The Daily Commute

Post by Edward_Spike »

Having fought through the crowd Edward chuckles when he sees the King walking by him"Your Highness, always a pleasure to see you."Edward gives his King a bow"Ah the our Capital is now open eh? I cannot wait to move there and help get things running there..."Edward laughs a little as he looks around at all the people"Almost a week everyone has been here. Hard to think a bit more back then that I was the only one here... I do think we are all enjoying it here... but enough about that... been on any adventures yourself lately?" Edward eyes some bandages wrapped around the Kings neck
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Edward_Spike wrote:"Almost a week everyone has been here. Hard to think a bit more back then that I was the only one here... I do think we are all enjoying it here... but enough about that... been on any adventures yourself lately?"
The King chuckles as he adjusts his cloak to cover himself better

"'Tis possible, although I had no say on if I had wanted to or not."

The King looks around to look at the other subjects, he smiles

"Edward your work is definitely appreciated. You do much around here and I thank you."

He takes Edwards hand left hand, not being able to shake his right with his claw, and shakes it
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira was in a hurry to prepare the kings dinner tonight, she didn't watch her step and ran in to the king himself and lost the grip of a couple of oranges which rolled away. "ohh.. I apologize your highness! Please forgive me!" Eira dropped on her knees and kisses the king's feet asking for forgiveness.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

"Eira!"

He says in a soft voice before laughing and stepping back carefully to take his feet from her and to pick up the oranges

"No need to kiss at my feet, remember? And it is alright. I know you are in a hurry..."

He looks at the Oranges in his arm and stands to look at Eira with a smile

"Hmmm... oranges? What's for dinner Eira?"
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira stood up and blushed. "I forgot your highness."

"I thought to try something new today. Corn purée with a hint of orange. I hope your highness will enjoy it." she said smiling sweetly.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

He smiles

"I suppose we will see at the dinner table eh?"

The King chuckles in a friendly manner

"So are you settling in nicely at the castle Eira?"
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira nods "Yes, it is a very nice room your highness has picked for me! The furniture, the details.. " she stopped and wiped away a tear from her eyes ".. its almost too exquisite for poor little me, my king."
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

"Glad to hear you enjoy your room Eira. And I am sure you are just as wonderful for the room as it is for you he he, surely if it could speak it would be happy with it's occupant."

The King smiles sweetly as she wipes away the tear