*Mayor's office

Moderator: Community Team

Pandora1432

Re: Mayor's office

Post by Pandora1432 »

The mentor will watch the new players in town and let us all know who they are and if they need trust points given to level up.
They answer the basic game questions and help new people navigate.

Thanks for asking!

Dora :D
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Please note that it is rumored that Balerion is in Paz or heading there. he is a known revolter and on the lam from Fenia.
Pandora1432

Post by Pandora1432 »

Thank you Adonair. Everything is protected. :)

Pandora
balerion

Post by balerion »

Considering that I was in Bravia on the 12 this is rather laughable since that means I was in Paz on the 13th. Besides I already crossed Paz off my revolt list forever ago. Or maybe you just meant I could be a lovable mentor there? LMAO
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Danae

Post by Danae »

Just wondering why only the TH seems to be selling stuff? Not that I mind making such a profit from you or anything, but shouldnt there be competitive prices in town? Are you trying to empty out the treasury?
Lost in time. Trying to find my way home.
Gideon

Post by Gideon »

I see it this way, competitive prices leads to cheaper goods, which means less money in the hands of the residents, which means they can't buy as much from the market. It's an ever downwards spiral!
And I would be severely impressed with myself if I managed to empty out the treasury, it was and still is (despite my best efforts) weirdly high.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Peronell looks at the goods she is storing in her home to sell ...

Forgive me, Mr. Mayor. But when the prices are inflated there is no more money in my pocket than before. Yes, I may sell my wheat for 10fr, instead of 9; but then the flour I purchase is at 13 instead of 12 and the bread I make ... so I fail to see where there is really any more money available.

Having said her piece she turns to find a miller to work out a deal with privately.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

You have to understand, that gideon sees the world differently to us mere mortals ;)
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Peronell nods her head to the Viceroy in passing.

I can understand that. I'm just offering my opinion. It's really six of one or a half dozen of the other.

She looks down just a bit as she walks past him and winks.

And, nothing about me is "mere". :p
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

as thistle is somehow popping by the paz mayor office, he grins up at peronell ''oh? is it not?'' he beamed and tried not to give in to the laughter that was threatening to overwhelm his calm composure...