Knives?

Moderator: Community Team

Auron

Re: Knives?

Post by Auron »

Idra wrote:Well, if you sell low priced blacksmith items to Auron, why is he even complaining? It seems to me he's trying to use yet another avenue to try and besmirch me and my name. Furthermore, if you noticed there were no butcher knives, why didn't you make any for the rest of the creatures of Imperius, or are you showing favoritism to Auron?
Finwe did not get around to making any knives for some days as he was busy with other tasks. He put the knives up yesterday and I bought all seven of them for 5.50 freznics each. The point I was making is that the officials should keep reserves and constantly make them available on the market. They should not rely on the citizens to control the availability. This would never have happened in that case.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Apparently you cant read.
Auron

Post by Auron »

Quite well actually... but I can also listen ;)
If you are talking about Idra having contacted you, I refer once again to the fact that the Mayor should always have stock of Knives and other essentials, kept on the market.
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Idra wrote:I have no friends
Well that's depressing :(

And glad I could clarify the situation for you, you're Majesty :).
Idra

Post by Idra »

It's by choice Finwe. Humans and other creatures such as elves are deplorable.

Auron, you just proved that you are whining for no reason. 7 knives were put up by Finwe yesterday and you purchased them all. What does that say about you? What about the other butchers? Trying to make them upset so they come at me too? Fact remains Auron, you're waving your right hand around frantically trying to get us not to see what you're doing with the left. Shame I'm not distracted by it.

There was a surplus of knives in the Town Hall, they were put up because creatures like yourself purchase all that are the market. I started to contact the blacksmiths starting on July 22nd regarding knives. Shame you ignore the fact that you claim you contacted me several times throughout my mayorship, when in fact you contacted me 1 time and replied to my reply.

Stop whining about things that you are in fact manipulating. It's really making you look bad.

This is the last I'm going to comment on this. You are a fly in the ointment Auron. Rest assured, your time will come, and I will take great pleasure in bringing you down.
Auron

Post by Auron »

Rest assured, your time will come, and I will take great pleasure in bringing you down.
Someone's grumpy :lol:
We'll see.
Auron, you just proved that you are whining for no reason. 7 knives were put up by Finwe yesterday and you purchased them all. What does that say about you? What about the other butchers? Trying to make them upset so they come at me too? Fact remains Auron, you're waving your right hand around frantically trying to get us not to see what you're doing with the left. Shame I'm not distracted by it.
Those knives were an order, from around a week ago. There was also something like 20 knives up when I brought them.
There was a surplus of knives in the Town Hall, they were put up because creatures like yourself purchase all that are the market. I started to contact the blacksmiths starting on July 22nd regarding knives. Shame you ignore the fact that you claim you contacted me several times throughout my mayorship, when in fact you contacted me 1 time and replied to my reply.
See, that's the problem. The Towh Hall has a surplus of knives and wealth and you allow the market to be without knives for nearly four days. Not good. It's humiliating on your own behalf when you spend into a second week trying to get knives produced. Not hard. Also, I'm confident I contacted you on two occasions.
Stop whining about things that you are in fact manipulating. It's really making you look bad.
Excuse me for wanting my Mayor to provide the essentials on the market. As far as manipulation goes... If providing well priced goods is a crime, lock me up. If you had any real evidence, I'd be in court for market manipulation, and we both know you would jump at the opportunity. So please, court, or you are lying. Take your pick. And the only people I look bad to are the very small minority. There are in fact a good number of people who support myself. No doubt you will find this out eventually.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

I see no one but finwe and most of us know you are both nothing but arses who like to stir up trouble and cause fighting. The King wants this subject dropped and it has gone on long enough so drop it.