Egg Juggling Competition Prize-giving

Moderator: Community Team

Miss Malan

Egg Juggling Competition Prize-giving

Post by Miss Malan »

Malan stood importantly on the town hall platform. She'd had to wait several weeks for this day. The 'great egg' constellation had finally risen while the 'angry hen' stars had moved to a different part of Fenia. She could finally have the prize-giving under auspicious stars and without fear of the butter-fingers curse falling on any of the winners.

Everything was ready. She cleared her throat.

Citizens of Imperius I call hereby announce the winners of the Egg-Juggling competition.

First prize goes to the honorable Reg for breaking only four eggs in his entire week of juggling.

Second prize goes to that mysterious viking Rohnar, a newcomer to our lands yet he showed great egg skill. He broke only six eggs.

Third prize goes to that fearsome orc warrior Brikka with a respectable seven broken eggs.

Last but not least, for her record of breaking fourteen eggs I call Misty to receive the wooden spoon.

Please step forward to receive your prizes.
Misty

Re: Egg Juggling Competition Prize-giving

Post by Misty »

Feeling very embarrassed Misty arrives to claim the wooden spoon prize for breaking the most eggs :oops:

Miss Malan

Post by Miss Malan »

Malan smiles warmly at Misty. Let's have a big round of applause for Misty who was brave enough to juggle. If you want to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs and I'm sure your omelettes are wonderful.

Malan hands Misty her medal.

You can add this to your signature if you like: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... poon-2.jpg
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Tigerlily arrived for the Egg Juggling Competition Prize-Giving and sat down to watch the ceremony.
Citizens of Imperius I call hereby announce the winners of the Egg-Juggling competition.
[*] First prize goes to the honorable Reg for breaking only four eggs in his entire week of juggling.
[*] Second prize goes to that mysterious viking Rohnar, a newcomer to our lands yet he showed great egg skill. He broke only six eggs.
[*] Third prize goes to that fearsome orc warrior Brikka with a respectable seven broken eggs.
[*] Last but not least, for her record of breaking fourteen eggs I call Misty to receive the wooden spoon.
After the winners were announced, Tigerlily stood up and clapped for everyone that won prizes. She hugged her cousin Misty and looked at the medal (once she returned to her seat again).
Rohnar

Post by Rohnar »

Rohnar surprised even himself with how many eggs he was able to catch without breaking. Even most of the ones that broke had been crushed by his hand catching them too hard and getting yolk a over his arms. The contest had been was enough for him to understand but others were speaking when they went forwards. What should, or could, he say? Waking up to the woman he had met earlier, the big man bowed respectfully. Tusen takk...Thank you
Miss Malan

Post by Miss Malan »

Malan smiled at Rohnar as he stepped forward.

Congratulations Rohnar. Here is your medal: Image

You can attach it to your signature with this: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... p2nd-2.jpg

Let's all put our hands together for Rohnar.