Market Requests

Moderator: Community Team

Finwe

Market Requests

Post by Finwe »

I would like to request again that iron be put on the market or that I be granted 5 units of iron. I have enough money to purchase it immediately and return it. I know the Mayor checks these forums, which has my puzzled as to why my request is being denied :?

(Note that there are no attacks, no harassment, and no name calling above . . . much like all my requests)

Now as for you Scarlette, I think you're overreacting a bit and need to cool down. None of what I've said has been directed at you or even has anything to do with you. There is no reason fellow citizens have to act like this to one another, especially given how small our active community is.
Scarlette wrote:I already felt you bubbled over with rubbish in general and that your only goal seems to be to be rude, harrass other citizens, and cause conflict. I simply stated you should have sent the Mayor a personal message to gain iron rather than making a public ruckus but I must apologize for my assumption for though it would be easier and more efficient I know it would go against your nature of causing conflict in general.
Honestly I think you're getting way more worked up over this then I am. Looking back I only asked two things. 1) An account of what happened to all the goods that were in the town inventory (I didn't blame anyone, just asked for an explanation). 2) I asked for iron to be put on the market or granted to me.

Are you telling me I'm not allowed to ask those things in a public place? How is that causing conflict? You coming in here and attacking me unprovoked is causing more rudeness, harassment, and conflict then anything I ever wrote. Who are you tell me how I should contact the Mayor? I'm not allowed to post anything regarding the Mayor on the forums, I have to instead mail him? In fact, why would Seaseven start a Mayors office thread if he didn't want anyone to approach him on the forums?
Scarlette wrote:Now for the way you would dare speak to a mage rather you agree with them or not I just find myself disgusted by you. There was no reason to behave so childishly. And do not claim I am saying this because you disagreed for her because that is not it. I am saying it because the rudeness and complate lack of respect was unneccesary and un-needed to get what you wanted.
So Mages are allowed to insult me but I can't tell them that I find their demeanor to be "distasteful". I believe that's the harshest word I used and that's hardly me "bubbling over". I didn't call the Mage any names or attack her, I just said I found her attitude distasteful, given the fact she didn't read my post at all, but was quick to criticize.

Once again, making reasonable requests of the Mayor and asking for an account of where our store of goods have gone is not acting childish or being unreasonable. I find it curious that you get overly defensive about such issues, when I wasn't being angry and I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. All my queries were directed to Seaseven, not you. Kindly stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. You are not Mayor, you're not on VR Council, and I'm not sure why you're qualified to answer my reasonable questions or why you are attacking me. Please point out where I've been disrespectful or made an attack on someone, without being provoked . . . I doubt you can.
Scarlette wrote:Also I submit that you did indeed make quotes with the intent to carry on a volatile discussion which had indeed been locked otherwise there was no need at ALL to quote ME. It wasn't relative to getting your questions answered and you just wanted the last word denied you when I had asked the topic it had been posted in to be locked.
You all were arguing about Auron, I didn't bring any of that into the other thread and didn't mention anything about people possibly stealing goods. You insulted me for no good reason (apparently asking for iron is whining on the forums) and yes that had a direct correlation to my request for the iron, which is what my post was about. It was not about Auron or how our Town lost a ton of goods.
Scarlette wrote:Now that's all I am going to say now because I find you boring and tedious and I suggest others simply ignore you in the future when you show your tact to encourage you to think more before you speak if you wish to be heard at all and perhaps teach you some respect and humility though I am certain it will never happen because there will always be those that will no doubt be sucked into your little trap of hostility.
I suggest you quit being overly sensitive because you're killing constructive conversation on this forum. Then you wonder why the population is dwindling and people are leaving Fenia. When someone comes onto the forum to ask for veggies and iron and gets attacked like this . . . come on, if I were anyone else, I wouldn't have come back a second time. You're really grasping for straws here, go back and look at my posts, there is no hostility, unless you take honest questions as personal attacks, but like I said, they weren't directed at you anyway. Please do ignore me in the future, I look forward to that as well :).

And Ruza I do apologize to you as well. I've obviously been a bit on edge. My simple requests seem to ignite a ton of emotions. I didn't mean to snap at you either, just figured it was an another attack coming :P.

And I would ask that you please do not lock this, I do have a valid original request that was definitely not a personal attack. If you want to split things off that's fine, but please leave the original intent.
Ruza

Re: Market Requests

Post by Ruza »

This thread is locked and pending review. I am unable to 'split' of piece of an individual post. If you wish to make a "market request" I suggest you do so without the added commentary.