*Mayor's office

Moderator: Community Team

Peronell

Re: Mayor's office

Post by Peronell »

She pauses in her busy day, it would be rude to dismiss the Viceroy and she is finding the exchange amusing,

I find if something is worth doing, it's worth doing well.

She gives him a cheeky grin.

Don't you?
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistles pauses in his busy day, and wonders why he is being given a funny look..but then with a grin he replied, '' oh i completely agree - if its worth doing, do it well and flipped both sides '' he winked at the sorceress...
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

She ponders his comment for a moment and a soft husky laugh escapes. Very luckily for her she notices a small child playing with what must be the family's pet turtle. She points her finger at the turtle and watches as the turtle mimics her finger's movements, zooming off the ground, flipping in mid-air, and landing on its back.

I see your point.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle watched the display of magical prowess, and decides it was time he tried a spell of his own.. he raised a small hand, pointed it with the palm facing forwards, and a small stream of white light left his hand and ''attached'' itself onto the turtle, forming a white, see-through circle of magical energy around it. he then slowly moved his hand, and the turtle once again lifted into the air, and started to float. thistle then wiggled his fingers and the turtle started to flap its arms and legs, and headbang with its head. he giggled and smiled up at peronell. ''i think that poor chap has had enough magical energy zooming through his body for today! '' he laughed and killed the spell by closing his hand into a fist.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

She watches the white glow of the spell he casts circles around the turtle. He was obviously not to be outdone and she was in no mood to one-up him, although she didn't doubt her skill to do so. Besides, she couldn't help buy laugh out loud when the turtle started headbanging.

Well done. And he probably does need a break, poor guy.

She points her finger at the turtle and raises an eyebrow to Thistle,

Care for some soup?
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle laughs when peronell starts laughing at the turtle headbanging...he then immediately understands what she means for soup, and is a bit shocked, but then grins and thinks, why not try something new? '' yes '' he finds himself saying. '' it would be a pleasure to have some soup...i think..'' he says, then mumbles..
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

She shrugs her shoulder daintily and concentrates, a killing spell takes a bit more focus than most - although a turtle was really not that difficult. The energy gathers in her hand and she waits until she can feel she has enough of a zap before she release it in a quick flash. The turtle quakes for a moment and then lays on the ground, lifeless. The little boy runs crying back to the house and Peronell simply walks over to the turtle and picks it up. She holds it up.

I kinda feel like ... dinner by the ocean. Any objections?
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle watches the saucy-sorceress do her magic on the poor ol turtle, and utterly fails to stop an involuntary laugh from exploding out of him when the lil kid runs crying home. thistle grinned '' dinner by the ocean? sounds lovely but... well im sorry...council doesnt look after itself, im a busy halfing...''thistle stopped, seeing the dissapointment in peronells eyes, he grinned cheekily, '' only joking! lets go, sounds like great fun!''
Alexix_Drakos

Post by Alexix_Drakos »

Town Wall Condition: A Few Holes

I ask mayor if i level up get money back?

And what to take.... never answer! :roll:

hope someone else run in 12 day
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Peronell had approached the Mayor's Office to ask a few questions. Someone else was already there, waiting for the mayor to make an appearance.

Miss, the only incentive plan that I know of in Bravia is offered through the Council when you are ready to become a level 2 citizen.