Imperius revolt.

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: Imperius revolt.

Post by balerion »

Good God the only good thing about Bravia other than my beloved was the nonexistence of such a treaty. Its a conspiracy to bring upon us a world wide government which will be followed by the antichrist. This must not happen!
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

bale, you are of course entitled to your opinion but, if the majority of the citizens of Bravia country (or any country) wish to have a treaty with the other countries then, one has to go with what they want.
NOT with what one, or the minority, wants.

After all, if a citizen gets robbed they expect the robber to be taken to court and if found guilty some form of retribution.
Unless you want anarchy?
balerion

Post by balerion »

Without a referendum one cannot know what the people want. And yes an anarchy without the mindless dribble of politicians, excluding of course my precious, would be heaven. I would love to live without such a waste of time and space.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

LBH, please maintain this "discussion" in one place. ;) It doesn't specifically involve the capitol of Bravia, but the entire populace so it would be best addressed in the general Inn. :) I think you will find all your answers there since that is where most councilors will look for county-wide issues.
Mab

Post by Mab »

As there is already a thread in the Inn where this is being discussed Viceroyalty wide Aunty Mab is going to lock this one.