Friendly Advice from an Unfriendly Sorcerer

Moderator: Community Team

koschei

Friendly Advice from an Unfriendly Sorcerer

Post by koschei »

Look people, I am only going to tell you this once. I do not know why I am even giving you the gift of a warning, but perhaps I am grown soft lately.

Buy my wool. Right now.

That is all. I will leave your imagination to describe the consequences of inaction on this important issue.
Scarlette

Re: Friendly Advice from an Unfriendly Sorcerer

Post by Scarlette »

I believe you should take that up with the Mayor. Not all can be bullied by a Sorceror. Scarlette smirks.

Otherwise I am certain when the weavers require the wool they will buy it if it is reasonably priced.
Michael

Post by Michael »

I know there were many agreements with the previous Mayor. But unfortunately when i was elected Mayor there were some unforeseeable problems. With that being said i have to priorities. Wool is not at the top of the list at the moment. I am only speaking on behalf of the Town Hall, Like Scarlette said "when the weavers require the wool they will buy it."
Ava

Post by Ava »

koschei wrote:Look people, I am only going to tell you this once. I do not know why I am even giving you the gift of a warning, but perhaps I am grown soft lately.

Buy my wool. Right now.

That is all. I will leave your imagination to describe the consequences of inaction on this important issue.
'Scare tactics...now there's a new one. Hmmm.' Ava thinks to herself as she walks away without saying a word. Though she can't stop the giggles as she makes her way to her butcher shop. But then a thought comes to her mind and she turns back to the old sorcererererer. (sorry, got carried away with the 'er's :lol:)

Ava clears her throat and speaks up. "Ahem... um, I happened to take a peek around your place and I saw a sign that stated the following."
Koschei has a Corn field and a Sheep field and they are a Weaver.
"Might I suggest changing your sheep field to something else or to get to stitching in your weavery?? Just strikes a bit odd that a weaver would be using scare tactics to get wool sold, when wool is something you use in your own shop. Another suggestion if you do not wish to change the field or your profession is to tend to current sheep until they die...then not get any more sheep until all your wool is used or sold?? But these are only suggestions mind you. I would never presume to tell you what to do."

Ava the "Mad Butcher" slinks back to her butcher shop rubbing her hands together evilishly. Her laughter can be heard echoing across the lands..."Muahahahahahahaha"
koschei

Post by koschei »

Ava wrote:
koschei wrote:Look people, I am only going to tell you this once. I do not know why I am even giving you the gift of a warning, but perhaps I am grown soft lately.

"Might I suggest changing your sheep field to something else or to get to stitching in your weavery??
Koschei fixes the interloper with a stare that could give a glacier the chills.

"Changing the field... to something else... waiting for the sheep to die... interesting. Interesting. I presume, young lass, that you have never heard of the Four Black Sheep of Arthrogonia, also known as The Woolly Terror? You do not simply change one's field, miss, and evict these fine creatures of shadow and wrath to do as they wont upon the landscape and its peasants! I mean, I would enjoy to see the results, but as I may yet have use for you mortals, it seems a less than desirable choice. As for letting them die... it is not time-efficient. Your civilization is likely to crumble before the cycle of dissolution and reformation of The Four is complete.

Now, as for weaving... I find that the products made from their black and eldritch wool - powerful and arcane as they are - tend to surpass the limits of the power of the townspeople. While I might make, say, an attractive pair of pants, there are few in the city who would know how to properly wear the pants such that their legs are not torn off at the knee. It is a simple question of training, and of course I would provide such training to those who asked and did not irk me terribly... but nonetheless, there is little market for my woven goods at this time.

So you see, all this together... I am in a bit of a pickle. And my willingness to remain so situated is running alarmingly short."