Michael For Mayor Campaign

Moderator: Community Team

Michael

Michael For Mayor Re Election Campaign

Post by Michael »

Mayor Campaign Term 2 Re Election
Citizens of Imperius
Firstly i would like to thank you for giving me the chance to run our fine Town for 1 Term. It has been great knowing i have been serving the people. Coming into office the first time, i thought it would be easy. I walked in to find a difficult situation at hand. Things were not at they were supposed to be and that left Imperius in a vulnerable situation. I put in a lot of work and the Town has been making progress since. If elected for a second Term. There will be no surprises for me, I know what to do and what needs to be done. I will continue to do everything i can to Keep our Town moving forward.

There were many problems when i arrived in office and i have completed most of them. Here is a list of what i have done, Taken from my Office.

Imperius Issues

---Updated as of September 30th---

Our Town Has been facing a tough time lately and many issues have arose. I am here to make sure we put an end to them and with your help we can. All citizens please let me know if there are other issues that need to be addressed.

Current Issues
*Congested Market (Non - Profitable Market)
*Field BuyBack Program

Completed
*Iron Shortage
*Charisma Food Shortage & other Stat Foods
*Town Security
*Town Corruption
*Wood Shortage
*Axe Shortage

In my previous Campaign i Promised i would get these issues done. But when i got into Office and realised the Situation of the Town Hall, things took a lot longer than i had planned. But i still continued to deliver on my promises.
I have made sure there is always iron on the market, I have made sure we always have stat food available. I have taken care of the Shortage of wood in our Town, Fenia City and the Viceroyalty, with the help of you all.
I have made sure our Town is always protected by the Town Militia. No revolt has been Successful in my Term and We have caught and charged all who have Revolted on the Town Hall and castle. Again with the help of you all.

The Market is currently full of items that have been on sale for weeks. I intend to solve this problem soon. I have been working on this and if re-elected i will have the chance to make it profitable for all citizens. No more selling items and waiting weeks for them to be sold.

I would have liked to initiate the Field Buy Back Program during my current Term as Mayor but due to the unforeseeable problems i was unable to. This matter has had to take a back seat to the other but it is not forgotten and i would like to start it up as soon as possible.

I ask that you allow me to continue my work as Mayor of Imperius. I know what needs to be done, i know the situation and it will be very easy for me to continue my work. In my opinion, having a new Mayor will slow down progress a lot. I leave it in your capable hands to make a decision.

Hopefully Soon
Re-Elected Mayor of Imperius Michael
Akantha

Re: Michael For Mayor Campaign

Post by Akantha »

Is the little rotating sphere that says "Michael for Mayor" really necessary? Tis entirely distracting. (And makes the page take longer to load. :lol: )
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava rather likes the spinning globe and smiles.

"You have received my vote, Michael." :)
Michael

Post by Michael »

Akantha wrote:Is the little rotating sphere that says "Michael for Mayor" really necessary? Tis entirely distracting. (And makes the page take longer to load. :lol: )
It was hard to find a Wizard who could do that for me. But it does get ones attention and thats what i wanted it to do :)
Ava wrote:Ava rather likes the spinning globe and smiles.

"You have received my vote, Michael." :)
Thank you