Octoberfest

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Octoberfest

Post by balerion »

I am feeling out of sorts today so I started Octoberfest early. Let the chaos ensue!

Also looking for game suggestions.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
balerion

Re: Octoberfest

Post by balerion »

Since this is a holiday if you place 2 eggs on the market at 30 each I will buy them if you agree to spend the money getting drinks for other people in the tavern.
Shaker of Castles
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra takes the eggs and decides to juggle with them. She knows she could eat them but since it is a festival juggling sounds more fun.

She hasn't juggled in a while and she is a bit rusty. She mistakenly tries to do all 3 at once. She hurries home to change her clothes.
You juggled eggs to train your dexterity. What is that running down the back of your neck? (3 Eggs were broken)
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra has a fresh clean outfit on and she decides to try to juggle for the festival again.
You juggled eggs to train your dexterity. You have a feeling that tomorrow you will have more dexterity. (0 Eggs were broken)

"Ah today I did much better!" Sandra smiles
balerion

Post by balerion »

In celebration I bought all the vodka the tavern had!
Shaker of Castles
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra worries that if the dragon decides to flame that all that vodka could be a problem. Although when she thinks about it he has not flamed in quite some time. She smiles a happy thought and does very well on her eggs today.
You juggled eggs to train your dexterity. You have a feeling that tomorrow you will have more dexterity. (0 Eggs were broken)
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson had seen Sandra walking about juggling the eggs from the Octoberfest and had decided that he had been in a contest once before: He would also juggle some eggs. He was not sure how things would go as he had not done this in a while. He started trying to juggle and could not get started. Once he did he was going good when something out of the corner of his eye got his attention. Splat splat two eggs fell on his head in tandem.
You juggled eggs to train your dexterity. You have a feeling that tomorrow you will have more dexterity. (2 Eggs were broken)
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra stiffled a giggle when she distracted Grayson making him drop two eggs. It seemed that when she was in a good mood she did better at juggling. No Yvyrm would get these eggs away from her today!