A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

Re: A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Yes Lily, this is just the perfect house for us. Lets just move in
Cool ..... what do we do first?

Lily looked around the room. Wonder if there is any cleaning stuff here? Or maybe we can go shopping for it? :D
Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova wrote a message on a parchment and sent a messenger to bring the message to Lily in Imperius. "Make sure that the message will be sent to Tigerlily, alright? she said and gave the messenger some gold coins to do his bidding.

The messenger then went from Spirus to Imperius to send the message from Genova. He knocked at Tigerlily's door. "I am a messenger with a parchment of message for Miss Tigerlily," he said and handed the letter to Tigerlily:
Dear Lily,

Hi and I hope you are doing fine. I want to thank you for saving my life! What would I have done without you! You were there at the right place at the right time. I will always be thankful for your heroic act.

Your friend,
Genova
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

In the morning in Emperius,a man flyes with his Dragon .He has a stop to make as he is going to a ghost hunt .Receiving a message,he stoped to pick up someone .He land infront of his sisters house .Getting down from his Dragon ,he looks at the new place .walks infront of the door and knock .
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Hearing the knock, Lily rushes to the door and peeks out of the window.

When she sees it's her brother she opens the door and say

hello Amladris :D

What do we need for the ghost hunt?
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris see the door open.As he looks straight,he looks down and see his little sister.He smiles at her happy to see her again .
tigerlily wrote:
hello Amladris :D

What do we need for the ghost hunt?
We need GHOST!!!!! muhahaha! Amladris tickles his little sister .We have to hurry we have a long journey ahead of us .We will ride with Drakona you never fly with a dragon didnt you .

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

We need GHOST!!!!! muhahaha! Amladris tickles his little sister .We have to hurry we have a long journey ahead of us .We will ride with Drakona you never fly with a dragon didnt you .
Giggles :lol: ..... ride a dragon wow!!! No I haven't flown on one before.

Lily grabs her bag and follows her brother to the dragon for their trip to the Ghost Hunt.