Victorious Blacksmith Shop

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Victorious Blacksmith Shop

Post by Victorious »

Hello Everyone:

I'm offering my services as a blacksmith to the town of Imperius.

I have advanced in basics and intermediate classes so if you have an order you would like me to fill please let me know.

You can leave your orders at the door and I will get to you as soon as possible.

Please give some notice or if you can be patient because most of the items take time to make.

I look forward to meeting you all.

My prices are negotiable so please feel free to come by with your requests.

Victorious Cromwell-Mortimer
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
tigerlily

Re: Victorious Blacksmith Shop

Post by tigerlily »

Tigerlily decided to pop in to say hello to her neice Victorious. She then picked some wild flowers and made a little bouquet for her.

Peeking in the doorway, she spotted her niece busy in her blacksmith shop.

Walking in, she said Hello, Victorious welcome to Imperius :D (holding out the little bouquet for her)
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was busy working on an order for an acquaintance at the tavern when she looked to see her beautiful little aunt, Tigerlily.

She put her things down and took off her mask and went over to Tigerlily. She wiped her dirty hands on her apron and gave her a hug.

Oh those are beautiful flowers, Thank you, you are so sweet. I love it here in Imperius. Very nice city indeed and I already have an order I'll be working on so I figured I should open a shop for other people to see since I have most of my studies done for the profession just working on one more class.

Excuse me while I get a vase and put some water in it for the flowers. Victorious goes behind the counter and pulls out a vase and adds some water from the bowl she had already in her office. She sets the vase filled with flowers on the counter for all to see.

So how have you been, my aunt? Sorry still trying to wrap my head around that you are my aunt and so much younger than me. I do think its cute of course. I hope the new staff at the castle are treating you well.

Isabelle is a lovely cook and Sean takes care of the horses very nicely. Of course Jaque is always there for you when needed.

Bergan and I are doing well here so far. He's not feeling too well because I asked him to drink some wine on our honeymoon and it made him quite sick but I'm nursing him back to health. He's looking forward to meeting all the family.

It's so nice of you to stop by my new shop. It's always nice talking to you. You know you can come to me anytime. I will always have time for you.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

So how have you been, my aunt? Sorry still trying to wrap my head around that you are my aunt and so much younger than me. I do think its cute of course. I hope the new staff at the castle are treating you well.
Isabelle is a lovely cook and Sean takes care of the horses very nicely. Of course Jaque is always there for you when needed.
I'm good thank you :D .

You are doing well with your studies Victorious. I have finished my carpentry diploma and now I'm working on my Priest studies. giggles Isabelle made me some cookies she is nice :D .

Poor Bergan, I hope he feels better soon. It would be fun to have a party or something so we get to know him but maybe we should wait until he is well again.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Yes a party sounds like a splendid idea. Yes Isabelle makes wonderful cookies; she was always like a grandmother to me.

I hope you can enjoy her as I have always did. Bergan should be well soon.

Victorious goes behind the counter and gets a dish of cookies, she made me some this morning before I went to work.

She put the plate on the table where they were sitting and talking.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Well after her aunt left some time ago she got back to her shop and news from her uncle that the temple in Cork was in trouble so she got her apprentice to continue the job for her and set her bags and hopped on Princess and took her way to Cork. She turned back because she forgot some carrots and oats for Princess. Now we can't take a long ride without feeding you Princess now can we?

I wonder what could be wrong. See I just leave for a few weeks and something has gone wrong already.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

After cookies and a chat, Tigerlily left the shop and headed home again.

Much later, doing some gardening at home (okay maybe weed pulling would be better), she saw Victorious heading off on her horse Princess and she waved out to her.
Lily wondered where she was going off to in such a hurry and she hoped all was well with Bergan.

(OCC Sorry for the delay hehe)
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious walks in her shop since it has been very slow.

She posts a not on her door:
Hello Citizens of Imperius:

Just wanted to remind you that I offer my services to Imperius as a blacksmith.

I have advanced in all classes for blacksmith so please if you need anything made please let me know.

I am very generous so please do not worry about prices so much I just want our citizens to be properly equipped.

Blessings of the New Year to you.

Victorious
Citizen of Imperius