[crp]Letters between Friends

Moderator: Community Team

Aingeal

[crp]Letters between Friends

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal hadn't talked to her friend Amanda in awhile, and hadn't heard anything either. Aingeal decided to sit down and pen a note.

[rp]Amanda,

It's been awhile since I have heard from you, I had thought once you were off council you would be able to come visit. I did hear when I was in the University that you were still rector of Bravia, how is that going for you? I did find something completely odd though. I thought I had read in the news from the Viceroyalties that Balerion was on council there in Bravia. Perhaps there is another Balerion around? I found this tacked up on the notice board when I went to cast my vote in the RoS.
Claimant to Throne: balerion [ NEEDS FUNDS (Paid: 400 Freznics) ]
Message to the Subjects of the Land:
I come before you as a proud Widuan who wishes to bring about the rebirth of the city. I have served in 2 VRs as Mentor, Mayor, Peoples Representative, and Judge. I bring with me also the offer of an alliance with Bravia the likes of which has never before been seen. Sincerely, Balerion Sunspear.
Perhaps you can understand this information more than I. Of course I miss my own rooms in the castle as well...

Well I digress, I hope this letter finds you well. Please let me know how things are going for you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Aingeal.[/rp]

Aingeal sealed up the letter, dropping a bit of wax on the seal. Using a very old stamp she pressed the wax, waving the envelope to cool it. Finding a messenger she instructed him quickly. Take this to The Gardener of Bravia City please, tossing him a few freznics then watching him scamper off.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
TheGardener

Re: [crp]Letters between Friends

Post by TheGardener »

amanda heard someone knocking on her door. she opened it up seeing the seal on it.

"thank you very much. can you wait a few minutes and i will have a letter for you?"

the messenger nodded as a few coins was put in their hand to intice them to stay.
dear aingeal,
i have talked with jacob more recently than you it seems. how are things going there? it was surprising to see him without you. you are paying good attention to him, right?
i was hoping to come visit you when i was done with my responsibilities, but it seems like i have a few more things to finish up before that can happen. it looks like i will get another term as rector much to the chagrin of some of the council. i think some of them don't even want to announce it, because of some of the points i brought to their attention. there are still some good people on council, but some really confused ones as well.
speaking of which, balerion is on council and supposedly our people's representative. i'm not really sure how it was determined he should be it, but you are right that he is currently the head of a list of bravia. i don't know of any other balerions, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is plotting something big this time. i knew he craved power, but trying to run in two separate places councils seems a bit overboard for any creature. i'm going to pass this information along to people just in case. we can never be too safe. you remember what's happened when people get too power hungry. too many times i think i've seen people get lulled into a sleep thinking everything is safe.
i also have met someone in my travels. he seems like a pretty nice guy. i hope to get to know him a lot better, but he seems to have a mysterious past and loves gardens. you know i love both of those things.
i should go as the messenger is patiently waiting for the letter. hope to hear from you again soon.

amanda
the gardener of bravia
amanda sealed it up with her wax stamp.

"please see to it that aingeal gets this."