Call for Gladiators

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Dragon_De_Mori

Call for Gladiators

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

A letter is nailed to the posting board outside the Inn.
Calling All Gladiators!!

By the will of Heaven
By the hearts of Man
By all that is Right
For there is strength in Arms

A new event is to take place.
Fight for Glory or Honor
Fight for Fame or Fortune
Fight for Bragging or Fun

A new area on sand and stone awaits
All those wishing to test their skills in the arena
No damage to any harmed
No lose of life or limb
No death.

Fight as though it were life or death and strive for greatness.
Magical shielding protection and to provide simulated damage.

Contact Dragon De Mori for details.
Sign your mark under this letter.
(A new idea to give people a chance to up their RP skills. Moderation done by myself or another party. Each person in the duel will have a die rolled by myself. The person with the highest number wins the round. 3-5 rounds each match. Winner determined by the number of rounds won. Random chance each die roll for an injury. If injured, that limb or injury is to be RP'd. Working on a prize to give to the winner. Open for suggestions of course. Dragon.)
Aingeal

Re: Call for Gladiators

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal comes up and smiles, shifting her foot in her boot. Signing her name she smiled.

I'll help get this off the ground!
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier walks over to the parchment and grabs the quill.

I will join also...I can get...some...minions.
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

as the old man walks up to the parchment he signs it with a blank expression then says,

i did as i promised and now lets see what this old man can do
monos

Post by monos »

I am always up for a fight. I am in.

Monos takes the quill and signs his name on the parchment.
Constanza

Post by Constanza »

Constanza viewed the parchment with curiosity. It had been...a very long time...since she had crossed blades in an arena with anyone of any skill.

With a mix of excitement and apprehension, she signed her name, wondering if the man who dared to post the scroll would also dare to enter the arena.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An was heading to the Inn after a long day of work...when she saw the letter nailed to it...."mmm" she thought.."it has been i while..need to practise anyway.." and smiling she putted her name on the list..
Leana

Post by Leana »

Leana had to jump up and down in order to read the letter, and the words were a horrible jumble to her poor little brain. "One more step toward becoming a warrior princess!" she thought as she scribbled her mark on the pages beneath the letter.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist used a box to stand on to read the messages higher up. He then growled to see Leana's name there. He looked around to see if she was still nearby but couldn't see her. He took the quill hanging by the board on some string, dipped the nib in the small ink well also hanging by the quill.

Taking time and care to try and persuade his 9 year old hand to match up with the adult flourishes, he signed his own name under her's.

"If you are indeed my sister, I shall protect you," he mumbled aloud, mainly to himself. For some reason he suddenly felt... something... extremely happy yet... twisted?

"I'm probably just hungry..." he patted his skinny belly and stepped off the box, leaving to find some food.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Weaponless combat should be a fun category. :P
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear