Xavier

Re: Ye Olde Necroweavers Storefront

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at the man leave.

good doing business with you aswell sir. :D
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion smiles as he leaves the store... empty.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier seeing how the days events proceeded decided to nail a notice to the door.
There is currently a 20 frz addition to all citizens of Widu to pay for my travel expenses. I shall be travelling every 14 days to Widu to sell clothes. If any citizen from Widu requires clothes please post here as soon as possible to get a better chance of getting clothes. I am willing to lower the price for every wool you sell to me for less than market price. This is negotiable.

regards

Xavier, Weaver of Imperius
balerion

Post by balerion »

You do know you could hire a merchant to transport the goods at a much cheaper cost...

Balerion puts up a sign that reads "Balerion's Shipping Service" on the community bulletin.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Evelyss

Post by Evelyss »

Evelyss wishes to order:

1 quilt
1 skirt
1 boots

I am willing to travel to pickup. Thank you kindly. :)
Last edited by Evelyss on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Current Orders shall now be placed on the front...from now on price changes, current orders and completed orders shall now be posted on the front. :)
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I have taken an order from his Majesty of Fenia, King LVI. I shall be finishing all outstanding orders prior to this order. Currently Dragon is called to come pick up his newly made trousers, Evelyss is called to come pick up her boots and so is Athnal.

I am adding several new policies to the store for future purchases.

1) If any customer purchases over 400 frz worth of goods from this shop in one go I will remove 5 frz from each item.
2) If goods are provided for a very cheap price (negotiable per person) I will reduce cost of purchased items.

Thank you.