Tigerlily and Misty's little Home in Widu

Moderator: Community Team

Misty

Re: Tigerlily and Misty's little Home in Widu

Post by Misty »

Oh Lily, the dancing shoes are beautiful, Misty said giving her cousin a hug.

May I have a look at your books?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily had a big smile :D on her face when Misty hugged her.

Yes, you can look my books and if you want to, you can read them too. :D
Misty

Post by Misty »

Yes, you can look my books and if you want to, you can read them too.
Thank you Lily, I enjoy reading. I didn't bring any of my books with me.

Misty thinks back sadly to her book collection that she had left behind.

What book is your favourite? she asks Lily.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

What book is your favourite? she asks Lily.
I like reading too :D .

I haven't read all of them, so I'm not sure what my favourite is. But I like reading this one.
Lily shows Misty her book. Its a book of fairy tales and there are lots of short stories. I also have an animal book that has some lovely pictures in it. You can read that one or one of the others if you like?

Lily smiles at her cousin. What's your favourite book Misty?

Lily waits for Misty's reply and also asks Misty, are fairies real? Do we have any in our garden like the ones in my book?
Misty

Post by Misty »

I also have an animal book that has some lovely pictures in it. You can read that one or one of the others if you like?
Thank you Lily, I would love to look at the Animal book.
What's your favourite book Misty?
I really don't have any favourites, but I can get lost in a romantic novel.

Misty smiles at her young cousin, thinking back to when she was that age.

If you believe in Fairies, Lily, then they are real. Not really knowing what to say she carries on...There are some gardens that Fairies live in, but there has to be special plants and ponds and the right conditions for Fairies to live in. Mostly they can't be seen by us humans though. Hoping that satisfies Lily's curiosity she adds...Fairies are very magical and if you use your imagination in a good way, you might just be able to see one.

Misty picks up the animal book and says Are you sure it's ok to read this one?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily listens to her cousin and wonders if there are any fairies in their garden. But before she goes and looks she hears Misty say:
Misty picks up the animal book and says Are you sure it's ok to read this one?
Yes, you can read it, I'm reading my fairy tales at the moment and I've lots to read.

Lily walks to the window and looks out of the garden, while Misty is looking at her animal book. She wonders to herself, are there any fairies in our garden. At the corner of her eye, she spots a sparkle - was it a fairy? Misty, I think I saw a fairy in our garden. I saw a sparkle on those bushes over there (pointing at a flower bush with some raindrops on it).
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty looks up from the book and puts it down on the table. She gets up and walks over to the window that Lily is looking out.
Misty, I think I saw a fairy in our garden. I saw a sparkle on those bushes over there (pointing at a flower bush with some raindrops on it).
No, I don't think it is Lily, but it could be a sign that a Fairy was there.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily listened to Misty and was quite excited to hear that there might be fairies in their garden.
She decided that she would keep an eye out for them while she was outdoors next.

Lily sat on the windowseat gazing out at the garden and then getting her book, she sat down and read it again. She was enjoying the book, there were princesses, princes, animals that talked, fairies, goblins, elves, trolls, giants or gnomes, and usually magic or enchantments, witches and demons. Some stories were scary, some were nice, some were sad and others were funny.

It was nice sitting on the windowseat with the sun streaming in. Lily was reading about a princesses and a crystal ball when she remembered the crystal her Mummy had given her. Leaving her book, she went to her special box and looked for it. She found it and pulled it out of the box. :) Misty, can you put this crystal above my window - it would look pretty with the sunshine shining through it. It was a pretty, crystal prism ball tied with a red cord and it would make a pretty rainbow in her room, when it hung from the window.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty, can you put this crystal above my window - it would look pretty with the sunshine shining through it.
Misty looked up at Lily...What a beautiful crystal, Lily. Of course I will hang it up for you.
She stands up on the window seat and carefully puts the red cord over the hook that had already been placed there. Stepping down from the seat she stands back and looks at the crystal. That will catch the afternoon sun rays perfectly,she smiles at Lily.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily watched Misty put up her crystal in the window. When she got down again, Lily gave her a hug and said thank you.

She sat down on the window seat again and gazed at the crystal. A rainbow of colour was shining into the room, Lily thought of home and her Mummy. A tear rolled down her face and she quickly wiped it away. She turned and smile at her cousin, doesn't it look pretty.