New tailor in town

Moderator: Community Team

jenny

Re: New tailor in town

Post by jenny »

sure as soon as i fulfill the pending orders i have i will make you a pair of shorts
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira walked in to Jenny's store and came out fully dressed. The tiny shorts were hugging her behind uncomfortable and the new boots squeezed her lil toes. "I'll get used to it" she ensures Jenny and thanked her for the quality clothing. Eira was sure the straw hat would become the latest fashion. She had even seen the king wear one.
jenny

Post by jenny »

As Jenny finishes the day's work , she takes a square piece of wood and a big brush with red colour paint and starts writing.
Due to the upcoming holidays i will be away for 10 days,starting tomorrow.
Please hold on to your orders until my return, or if there is an imergency and an item of clothing is needed , send the travel pigeon to find me and deliver your order (ig mail.)
Thank you
She reads the sign and satisfied with the text she takes a nail,hammering it to her workshop shop.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

A man enters Jenny's shop and begins to look around the interior. His eyes take in all the details of the room. He calls out, ' hello! I am looking for Jenny and... a friend of mine who is playing games with me!'

Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus starts looking around the shop. He picks up a red wool knitted scarf and wraps it round his neck. He spies a hat-stand, grabs a huge-brimmed blue sombrero and puts it on.

A mirror beckons him over and he stands admiring himself for a few seconds. He flings the hat to land back on it's stand and whips the scarf to fly across the room, folding itself back in the scarf pile. Bacchus runs his hands across the fabrics of the clothes, enjoying the textures, he bows to a dress and takes the arms in each hand.

' Madam, might I have this next dance?'
jenny

Post by jenny »

Jenny returns from the university at night, and steps in her shop to finish a hat she was working on.
Something seems different, as someone had been there, but no one seemed to be there.
"Hello?"
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I cause the clothes in the shoppe to animate and dance around the room as I sneak out the shoppe leaving a bottle of the Bravian Royal Household's personally brewed tokai for Jenny
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Dear Jenny,
I'd like to order a quilt please.
Thank you,
Brooke
jenny

Post by jenny »

Done ;)