[CRP] Josephina's home

Moderator: Community Team

Josephina

Re: Josephina's home

Post by Josephina »

Josephine was tired between the work in the King's Grove and cleanning all
the home so when the carpenter arrives he doesnt work in a filty place.

After her long day once again she start walking the road of the beautiful Kingdom the
last orange fruit tree in sight by the moonlight...

Having nothing yet ready she felt greatful once again that the kind King offers her a room
to sleep at the castle until her home is ready.

Passing by her home she smiled, she didnt see the men "They have left for the day..."
However she could clearly see all the yard was better.

She smiles and sigh happy walking and noticing the beauty of the landscapes she reached
at last the Castle. She didnt like to bother but
"Sigh.. well cant sleep
home where there's no bed, no blankets, nothing to cook in."

She moves toward the door

"Knock, Knock" she delicatly knock at the door fearing too loud may
awake her Majesty if he retired for the night.

The servant opens and smiles and before Josephina could say anything,
the servant says :

"Greetings Josephina, the King said that you were to come and to
lead you to your usual room"

Josephine could only smile at the wisdom of her King.

"Well thank you dear... He probably knew my home wouldnt be ready for several days"

She entered her room making sure she doesnt make noise as the King had
retired to his chambers. She loved that room...

"Tomorrow i shall go look for little things for my home..."

She thanks the servant and turn around to go sleep, she was exhausted....
moving toward her bed notice that toughful a satin pyjama was left there for her
to wear for the night as she didnt yet had much of a wardrobe for herself.

She decide to go to bed... fast she fell asleep and had wonderful dreams
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Sunrise over the beautiful Kingdom, Josephina awake from the comfort of the castle
and smile. Today I got to go shop and find a few little things in town market for
the new home.

Josephina rings a little bell let by her bed

"Yes mam Josephina!?" as foot step rushing in the hallway
was heading toward her room.

"Oh dear, you dont have to rush like this, and Josephina will do also as she grins and keep saying

"I will go to town and I would love to know where are the stabbles of His Majesty?"

"Yes mam Josep.... I mean Josephina, but I would love to lead
you there. And i must say mam... I love seeing the Horses"
as the servant give her such a big smile.

the servant makes the bed and take the beakfast tray away....
"I will go and let you dress..."

Josephina could only grew to love and respect such a helpful soul and got dressed.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason arrived the beautiful home. Getting off of his white as can be horse he gave a loud knock on the door while holding a basket of cookies and a large bottle of Fantay. He was glad his plan to proceed and give out his gifts to everyone would be pleasant.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Seeing as Josephina was not there he left to another house hoping she would come about after so once he returned he could deliver the gifts.
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira had moved away from her home town, wanting to be independent and work her way up in life. Her parents had agreed to buy her a house but she refused any more help from them. She would stand on her own legs. She noticed there were many newcomers to Imperious and was glad as it would make her stand out less. Often she would go to the tavern and enjoy the nice company of people there and a few drinks and cookies. Just recently.. she heard the name of Josephina Drakos. Could it be her cousin, who she had never met? Eira's father had taken distance from Josephina's mother after some kind of argument in the family Eira was unsure of. There had also been the distance, to travel.. but now, could it be that they of a coincidence had moved to the same town?

Eira had gone several days thinking and had come up with that she had nothing to lose on introducing herself. She asked someone for direction to Joesphina's home and stood at her door now nervously, would she dare to knock.. her hand was already raised and she knocked three times.
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina was surprise to hear a knock...

Trying to dry her tears, she goes and answer the door.

"Eira... what a splendide visit! Please come in..." Josephina looks around but had no seat to offer Eira and was a bit embaressed.

"Sorry I still got to go shopping for the house..."

Josephina tough Eira was there only to give her condoleances for the lost of her brother....
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira was surprised to see that her cousin Josephina was the same who had been so helpful to her when she first had arrived in town! She noticed Josephina's cheeks were wet and her eyes red from crying. "Don't worry.. I'm comfortable to stand. How are you, Josephina? You don't look well at all.."
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

"the Lost of Mendel is heavy on me dear ..." as she hugs tight Eira

"I know it will be in time that I shall get better, but for now the pain is so deep..."
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal arrived to Imperius soon after he received a message from Josephina. Not without troubles he finally managed to find her house. He noticed Josephina talking to other girl and said:

"Greetings M'Lady...how are you? From your letter I know you wanted me to take a look on your house and help you with some works...could you give me any details?"

Then he gave short look to Eira and said with even less interest in his voice:

"hmm,...have we ever met before?"
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina was happy to see Athnal,

"Oh dear, thank you for comming in so short notice. I hope your travel was safe..."

"Eira, this is Athnal, the great Widu Charpenter known though out Fenia" she smiles at them and

"Athnal this is Eira..."