(ORP) Morghain and Lucifer's new Manor

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Re: (ORP) Morghain and Lucifer's new Manor

Post by Morghain »

Morghain thinks carefully before she answers. Her initial thought was to say no emphatically to having anyone here while she is so vulnerable but she didnt want to prevent it if it was something that Lucifer felt he needed. "I'd like to just keep walking for now, its helping I think. Do you need to have more people here? I don't think I like the idea of being crowded at a time like this, especially if they're all going to start panicking and trying to give me advice. For now I'm relaxed, and would like to remain that way. If you want to bring a small number of non panicky people, I don't mind. I'd appreciate it if they don't mind making themselves very scarce at the other end of the Village when I am ready to whelp too...."
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Luc nods and gives her cheek a kiss "I assure you I will only bring people I would think you're comfortable around and wont make too much of a scene...if you want" he said and added "Oh, And Baby? I love you". He began to wonder just how many were in the litter and what genders they were going to be.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain makes a face, "To be perfectly honest, Love. I'd much prefer it just be our little family for this."
She perks up at his declaration of his Love for her and the feel of his lips on her cheek, she never got tired of hearing it...or of feeling his loving touch. In fact on this occassion, it made her feel more relaxed and safe, she suspected he was trying to sneakily use his gifts to make things easier for her. Or perhaps it was just the fact of having his strong presence there for her when she wasn't feeling quite so strong.
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Seeing it calm Morg Luc gave her other cheek a kiss, sneakily slipping her some of his magical sedatives - Thanks again, Vampirism. "Alright, Just us and the pack for this" he said with a reassuring smile. He slipped his hand into hers and gave it a squeeze "If it doesn't bother you I will quickly slip back to the Butchery and cut up the rest of the carcass...It shouldn't take me long at all" .
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain reaches out and gives his arm a squeeze and nods at him with a smile "Its fine, Love"

Once he's left, she goes about her business. As the pains come closer and closer, she goes and changes into one of Lucifers old shirts, thinking he wouldn't mind if she borrowed it for this.

In the middle of one of her tasks, she stops as it becomes clear that the litter are in the final stages of arriving. She sends a quick thought to Lucifer.
"Love!"
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Lucifer jumps as he gets her message and runs to her at ungodly speeds, almost ripping doors off their hinges to get to his mate. As he comes to a halt he sees her wearing some of his old shirts and quirks a eyebrow "Is the litter wanting out, Mi-love? Also, How do you feel about the Thrall maybe helping?" he inquired as he rushed over to her side to help with whatever needed to be done.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain just nods to him as she tries to walk the rest of the way to the birthing room before the next wave of pain hits her. As she arrives, another hits her and she crouches down with her hands braced on a nearby piece of furniture. She does all she can to make things easier for the litter to make their entrance into the world.
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Lucifer followed Morg to the birth room and looks around for everything they would need, which luckily was here. "You sure your comfy there, Mate? Would you mind if I kinda got underneath you so I could catch the litter as they come out and make sure they are all right?" he asked and felt a nagging uselessness as he saw his mate in pain and him unable to help.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Once that wave has passed, she has the chance to stand for a brief moment. She nods and waves a hand at him, not really listening to what he is saying as she is too busy concentrating on what she is doing.
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Lucifer quickly scrambled underneath Morghain facing up, reading to catch any littler and pass them onto her. He keeps any utensils needed nearby in case something bad happens "Alright, Love, Open your end of the link and let the feelings flood though. We'll get through this together".