The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Moderator: Community Team

Zahara

Re: The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Post by Zahara »

"Zahara... my name's Zahara." She smiled as she slowly approached where he was laying out the plans and looked over.

"They look great." She smiled softly and shyly as she looked at the plans.

She looked over at him and smiled. " Tell me about what you have in mind for your home?"
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He smiles slightly hearing her about the plans. He started to show her but he stopped.

Wait a sec....ummm please follow me will you?

He walked over to the spot hoping she would follow him where he was standing when he was looking at the plans. He needed the plans to be laid flat so he could see what is involved.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She smiled softly as she followed him where he was walking to and stopped within a foot of him.

"Ok... "

She studied him quietly as she stood there, wondering what he was trying to see.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He laid the plans down the points to the spot...

This is the kitchen which will be over there near the trees *points to another spot* this is the living room which is over by the lake *points to the lake* Then in between is the foyer with stairs going up to the bedrooms. But you go past the stairs is a crafting room and bath area.

He looked up at her catching her beauty and wonder where she got her beauty. He looked back down blushing hoping she didn't see him looking at her like that.

However, I think 3 bedrooms would be plenty but it seems I am missing something here. Not sure what.

He looked over the plans carefully hoping maybe she may have something to suggest.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

" It sounds marvelous. Depending on how big you plan your kitchen to be, did you think about a dining area rather than filling up your kitchen with people?"

She noticed the blush, but didn't say anything.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He slaps his forehead. DOH!!!!! yeah a dining area. He scours for a writing utensil and ruler. He excuses Zahara then runs around frantically looking up and down the area. He finds his bag next to Zahara's feet and blushes, goes to the bag opens it finding is writing utensil and ruler then sketches it out for the dining area on the first floor. Then rearranging the crafting room and bath area to the same side beyond the stairs. There that looks good.

Thanks that was missing....*smiles* I think that is it unless you need a place to store food? Mmmm...what do you think?

He tried to think hard did his family have a separate area for food storage or not? He closes his eyes seeing his old home before coming to Fenia.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

"A food storage is always a good idea." She smiled softly as watched him readjust his plans.

She stood quietly watching, and admiring his work. His plans were beautiful and well thought out. With a thoughtful smile, a thought crossed her mind as she watched.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He smiles as he looked at her then nods. He goes back to his plans looking at the kitchen area and adds a food storage which adjoins to the kitchen.

There we go. Now the hard work begins. It will be a long process. First I need to calculate how much supplies I need.

He didn't realize he was talking to himself while Zahara was standing next to him then blushes greatly. He looked down at the plans feeling his face get really hot.

I forgot you were standing there next to me. *laughs* So what do you think now? Ah I miss Father, he would know. He taught me this.

He became a little sad while looking at the plans and looked up at Zahara smiles slightly.

Where did this beautiful lady come from? *points to Zahara*
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She couldn't help but let off a chuckle at his admission of forgetting she was standing there.

" I think the plans look marvelous, and that your father would have been very proud of the expertise in your plans."

She smiled softly as she laid a hand to rest on his shoulder, taking a small step closer. Then she felt her cheeks get hot as she asked where she came from, not to mention calling her beautiful yet again. She turned her face attempting to hide her blush.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He heard her say something about his father and nods his head in agreement. Suddenly he felt her hand on his shoulder as he looked at her beauty catching her blush and he himself blushed realizing what he had said.

Umm...well...where did you come from?

He looks at her curiously. Where was she from..he thought...how could this lady be so beautiful.....could she be .....a princess? He blushed with a crimson red on his face realizing that she could be a princess of some sort.