When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Moderator: Community Team

Katara

Re: When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she returned the hug briefly "I would love to see them Vicci she responded as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She couldn't wait to see the expression on the children's face when she talked to them.
Banner made by Aishe/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

The Queen led Katara out of the waiting room passing Rebekah giving her a smirk. They walked passed her office to the children's part of the castle. As she got close to the children's play room, she could hear the older children playing with Lily. She heard some giggles from the children as Lily was trying her best to discipline them for using their magic on her.

As their mother walked in, they stopped their giggling and ran to her hugging her legs. She looked at them sternly. "Didn't I tell you two not to use your magic on Lily?" The children pouted and both in unison, "Yes momma..." She gave them that motherly look that children automatically know what to do when given. They rush over to Lily and apologize. As quickly as they apologized they noticed Lady Katara and rushed over to her hugging her legs, "Lady 'Taraaaaaaa"

As the children tackle Katara, Victorious walks over to give Lily a hug and takes one of the twins from her. She gives Lucian a warm hug and raises him in the air playing with him. He automatically has fits of laughter and giggles. She brings him down and smothers him with kisses. She then grabs Keiran handing Lucian over to Lily and does the same to him. "Boy Keiran you are growing so big now." He tries to bite her finger but she quickly pulls it away. "It's not dinner time yet Keiran."She takes both boys and walks over to the rocking chair and spends time with them while Katara talks to the older ones.
Thank you Aishe for my new pretties|Married to Katara Zeraria|
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara chuckles as the two oldest of the children tackle her to the ground. "It's good to see you too" she responds when she finally pulls herself into a sitting position. She pulls Ermalyse into her lap and smiles as she looks at the young girls brother. "I have a question for the both of you"
Banner made by Aishe/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Ermalyse and Jacob sat on each of Katara's lap looking up at her excitedly. Jacob being the inquisitive one asked "Didya buy us toys Waydi Tara?" while Ermalyse began playing with Katara's hair. They waited patiently wondering what she could possibly ask them. They squirmed and giggled on her lap.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she ruffled Jacob's hair "Yes I did but before I give them to you I want your opinion on something...How would you feel about me courting your mother" she responded as she looked down at Ermalyse.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

They both looked at her quizzically. They both chimed in at the same time, "What's qwarting? Waydi Tara? Dwoes momma gwet a toy too?"
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she looked at Vicci briefly before looking at Jacob and Ermalyse "Well courting is when two people who care about each other very much start spending a lot of time together and then when the time is right they get married...And Yes as it happens I do have something for your mother" she responds as she pulls five wrapped packages out of her bag. She hands one to Jacob and another to Ermalyse. "Wait to open it until everyone else has theirs". Katara rose to her feet with the two oldest in her arms and carries them over to Vicci. She sits down and places Jacob and Ermalyse on the floor. She then hands a the other three packages to Vicci. "Yours is the blue one"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious giggled to herself watching her twins interpret Katara’s question. They were so adorable. As she was watching the children and Katara come towards her, she noticed her stepdaughters enter the room smiling.Hello girls, are you feeling better today?” They walked closer and gave her hug while she held the twins. They both gave the twins a kiss on the forehead. Victorious looked down at Katara, “Tara here are my stepdaughters, Delila and Lelani, Saela’s girls.” Girls this is Tara my friend. She’s come for a visit. The girls waved shyly.

Delila asked
, “Mother can my sister and I play with the boys. We have missed them and they make us feel better especially since momma has been gone so long.” Victorious smiled, “Of course you can girls.” She handed the twins to the girls and watched them take them to the play corner.

She looked down at her twins
, “So what do you lovelies have there?” Ermalyse opened her present and smiled wide pulling the doll out of the box, “Momma look a dollie.” Victorious smiled, “She’s so pretty Erma.” Jacob blirted out, “Momma a wolf wike you sometwimes.” Victorious chuckled thinking her son was a very smart boy. “I see Jacob. That’s very sweet of Tara to get you that.” Victorious then opened her gift and smiled wide in awe of her gift . “Wow it’s absolutely beautiful Tara. You didn’t have to get me anything.”

The two children jumped on Katara’s lap happily, “You cwan qwart mommie. We wike you a lot.”
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she looked at the two oldest girls "It's nice to meet you Delia and Lelani...Say do either of you have a favorite gemstone that you both like" she questioned as she bounced Jacob and Ermalyse on her knees. She was glad that they liked their gifts and she wanted to give the older girls something so that they didn't feel left out.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

As the girls were playing with the boys laughing and giggling, they looked over at Katara. "We like the purple stones like our mother, Lady Katara." They began tickling the boys again having a wonderful time. Since there mother has been away, they have been very sad and depressed only spending time with each other. This was the first day that they came out to socialize which made the Queen very happy.

Victorious glanced over at the girls pleased that they seem to have higher spirits.