Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Chloe

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by Chloe »

"Oh mercy!" Chloe hurriedly got up at the voice behind her. She was so engrossed examining the teapot in front of her, she did not realize Amladris had came in. A shoe slipped loose with her sudden motion, vanishing into nothingness.

Chloe flew up to meet the priest gaze "Zachre! Priest Amladris, I am happy you allowed me to visit. You have many pretty things in your house".
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Chloe wrote:"Oh mercy!" Chloe hurriedly got up at the voice behind her. She was so engrossed examining the teapot in front of her, she did not realize Amladris had came in. A shoe slipped loose with her sudden motion, vanishing into nothingness.

Chloe flew up to meet the priest gaze "Zachre! Priest Amladris, I am happy you allowed me to visit. You have many pretty things in your house".
Amladris smiles and give her a grins .

You are most welcome and i thank you for your compliment .

Amladris walk 3 steps and pick up the shoes holding it betwin his two fingers .He give the shoe back to Chloe .

I beleive this belongs to you .It is not wixe to walk on this cold time of years.This domaine was built long ago .I have a tast for dark castle .But i do love my hobbie and little things .My daughter Celestine has her own room .More decorated for a little child .I put it close to the garden so she can hear the sound of nature .But in those years i made a promess and now i been help with the power of One .Thanks to the mages .

Amladris look at Chloe .

Excuse my manners ,would you like a cup of tea or have a walk in my garden.
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

"Thank you for finding that!" Perching herself on a finger, Chloe takes back the tiny shoe. Smiling up at Amladris "It is cold this time of year. I keep out the cold winds at my house and I have a little fireplace to keep warm".

At the suggestion of a walk on the grounds, Chloe was only too pleased to agree. "I would love to see more of your lovely Castle." Many of the pretty things around here would not fit into her little house, however she can certainly admire them in their palatial surroundings here. And maybe, just maybe acquire a few miniature imitations from the Fery Faire.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris smiles and welcome Chloe to follow him .As he enters the hallways,he walks and show the decoration .Pointing at object .

This was decorated by a Wahallien who came from my homeland .I love his art it is unique and very underground when it comes from inspiration .The latern i made it myself .I am a black smith but i have not forge for ages .Only when someone of my kingsman ask me .The carpet and furniture was both here in Cork.I like to encourage local creaters .Lets say they really suprise me .We have great things in this town .

Amladris keep walking when he gets closes to the staires .He keeps walking passing tru the side going in the backyard where his garden rise just infront on them .He opens the door and call his servant asking him to prepare tea for later .He walks out and enters the garden .

In this time of years there is no flowers but this place in summer is full of roses from red to white and yello .Its a little passion i have .My little hobbie mostly .There is manny work to do but i llove coming here to relaxe .Specialy hearing the sounds of birds .It is peacefull .

Amladris smiles closing his eyes remembering the smell of summer with the roses arround and the sound of nature .
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Chloe followed behind as Amladris pointed out the many pieces decorating his home, from Wahallian art pieces, to rugs, furniture and other crafts by local artisans. When Amladris revealed he was a Smith too, Chloe wondered what life changing experience led him to change his trade from artisan to a general of armies and finally led to his lifelong calling as a man of the Faith. The One must have great Power to command someone as reputable as Amladris.

Their steps continued to the gardens. At this time nearing Winter, most of the plants, shrubs and trees are bare but she could see a few with leaves still clinging to their branches, giving a hint of the color display in Spring. She held herself still for a while, feeling the frigid air swirling around her.

"The land is resting, renewing itself for Spring. It is quiet here. I like to go somewhere quiet to dream sometimes".
Teide

Post by Teide »

There was an emerging for the wooded borders and the soft flutter of wings against the chill breeze. A rare sound this time of year. Two small black feet perched on the edge of the rose garden on a bare bush thinned by the drowsy lull of the winter wind beginning to soothe over the landscape under it's spell as the last awakenings of Autumn held their tune. It puffed up it's dark black feathers and shook before whistling it's arrival. Touches of red and orange bursting aflame atop small but sturdy wings of night. Tied to it's small leg was a tattered note.
To my dearest cousin and closest family,
Since feeling the fresh pain of loss you have been most understanding and kind to me. You'll kept me safe and warm in your home and given me a fresh idea of what family is. I would've certainly gone a much more hazardous path had you not taken me in. Now though I simply must wander and the time has come. Now it is time I face my trial and come into my own power and find out it is inside of me. You faced your tribulations and now I must do the same. I came of age on Samhain's eve. You shall always have my loyalty and familial love. I hope to return some day. Until then keep little Celestine safe and teach her well. I'm not sure where I am going or how long it may be. I'm taking my chickens with me since Tonrar will need a snack and we are a pack now. My telepathy has given us a strong bond and I would not have the strength to undertake this test without him. I hope when I return you will still think of me...no matter how this test ends.
From your beloved 'little' cousin,
Téide
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Chloe wrote:"The land is resting, renewing itself for Spring. It is quiet here. I like to go somewhere quiet to dream sometimes".
Amladris listen smilling .He looks at the garden and the forest infront of him .Yes Chloe was right its a beautiful silence as natures is getting ready to take a rest .He looks at birds flying seing some leaving for winter .Heading twers the hot lands.Amladris looks as he see a bird coming twers him .As he looks carefully ,he see a paper strap on his leg .He knows the message is for him .He raises his arm and let the bird land on his hand .Grabing the paper,he opens and read it .He sighs and smiles.Knowing he will be alone ,happy at the same time .He puts the letter in his pocket and turns looking at Chloe .

My cousin wrote me .The mages has send her to her path .She will go and found her ballance of life .Young but old enough to carry her own faith .May the power of One guide her well.Manny lost she had live but still hope rise as she will be followed by a new friend .It is in us to follow the teaching of One .If you found your own ballance ,you will understand what One is .Now her journey will be long .Manny obstaqule she will found on her road .But if she has faith ,One will help her as she help herself .It reminds me when i took that path long ago .
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Amladris voice broke Chloe from her reverie. She looks to see a blackbird leaving its perch on the priest's hand. From the way he said it, his tone of voice, more than what said, Chloe sensed the emotion of sadness, of someone dearly loved missed.

"Your cousin is going away somewhere? Sounds to me like she will be tested. Hopefully she will return home safety. The One will protect her." The Mages are mysterious even to those of her kind. She hopes her words will give Amladris some measure of comfort. The garden suddenly seemed a place of loneliness.

"Would you like to go back inside and sit down?" Chloe knows she is small in size, she now feels there is little else she can do to sympathize with the human.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris took a little pause turning looking into the forest .He can imagine seing Teide walking away for her journey .Knowing she will not be alone he smiles .As young he was ,he remember his own journey to the land of darkness .Then Chloe speack to him as he was remembering his past.

Chloe wrote:"Would you like to go back inside and sit down?"
Amladris turns to Chloe and smiles.Yes it was cold for a Zunian who spend most of his time into the fire .But he slowly start to get use to the weather of Cork as it has been his home for a long period of time .

Shure why not .We can have a nice hot cup of tea .I have also other things if you would .Please be my guess .
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Chloe is only happy to accept. She gave a quick nod "A nice warm cup of tea would be nice."

She is sure the garden is a good place to be at most places but this cold weather coupled with the bad news he just got, Amladris might not be in the best of moods. She flies on ahead while making sure Amladris is not far behind. Trying to get the priest's mind off things, she asked "Do you have other family members living in Cork?"