In Need of Trust?

Moderator: Community Team

An_Elfrida

Re: In Need of Trust?

Post by An_Elfrida »

aah that means I can ask? I NEED THEM MORE NOW! :lol:
well all, almost 100 rp, but the Scribe does not take pennies from me without 37 more TP's...so anyone? please? ;)
Eira

Post by Eira »

Pfft.. you can get reputation just by watching someone roll around in chicken dung.. trust on the other hand.. its sacred, holy :D

I'm in need of 13 more trust Share Here
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

:roll: mm Eira..not getting mean are we? I gave you a lot of trust.......so please treat that as holy :D and I was asking nicely ;)
Eira

Post by Eira »

Me? Mean? Never.. :P I've been told I'm an angel.. Eira bats her eyelashes innocently. I just need 5 more trust and I'm good to go.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

No Eira..4 to go now :wink: ooh and thank you too :lol: *does the happy "eira trusts me" dance*
Eira

Post by Eira »

2 to go now.. but I have to admit I still got 2 days of nom-nomming milk and fish before I can level.. :lol:

Eira tosses An a cookie for her dancing
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

yeah! It is sunday! Trustday! I have 3 to give and could really use some too. Who wants to share? Who needs it? Let me know!

oooh and thank Aingeal for the unbelievable amount of trust! It made me blush! :oops: :D

edit: for those who do not know: profile name is An http://www.secfenia.com/display_profile.php?name=An
Ella

Post by Ella »

If anyone could be so kind as to gift some trust upon myself, I would be endlessly grateful.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

*writes Ella down on her list for next week* and if you have any to spare too...:wink:
Eira

Post by Eira »

Gave you trust Ella, should be good to level now! None needed in return, save them for An.. :)