[RP] Thorn - Fire and Ice

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

Re: [RP] Thorn - Fire and Ice

Post by Project LVI »

Thorn_Bracken wrote:There is nothing on my mind Sire, she started to say, thinking. Well maybe a little... concerned. Is all well with you Sire? You went on a trip Edward was telling me... Where did you go if you don't mind me asking... How did it go? As her words gushed out, her questions, Thorn blushed.

"I think I may have a cold but all is well."

He smiles

"I did have a trip recently. To visit the closest creatures to family that I have... I am afraid I cannot divulge exactly where though. It's not exactly safe there, even for me."

He continues to smile, regardless of the topic in discussion

"It went well though I suppose."
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

A cold? Then you need to keep warm, Thorn said quietly, but thinking there was more than a cold.

Thorn listened to the King explain his visit was to those closest to family for him, the danger it entailed, even to him. She was quiet at this, but did not push.

Suppose? What happened that you are not so sure? she asked quietly, looking at the King, seeing his smile but wondering what he hid.

You seem different somehow Sire,
she went on. Something has changed. Please I dont mean to pry but I see a King who since I left Imperius all those months ago, he has changed. Thorn frowned slightly.
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

As Ed begins to close the front door to the manor he turns around just to make sure there were no loud-mouthed guards in sight and then accidentally slams the door Oh.. uhh.. Before anyone comes to investigate he runs to the gates and out making his way for the country side
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Thorn_Bracken wrote:A cold? Then you need to keep warm
"I will."

He nods for extra emphasis
Thorn_Bracken wrote:Suppose? What happened that you are not so sure?
Thorn_Bracken wrote:You seem different somehow Sire, she went on. Something has changed. Please I dont mean to pry but I see a King who since I left Imperius all those months ago, he has changed. Thorn frowned slightly.
"I've just simply learned some things that are not all that easy to take..."
Edward_Spike wrote:As Ed begins to close the front door to the manor he turns around just to make sure there were no loud-mouthed guards in sight and then accidentally slams the door
The Kings ears twitch a little as he hears the door slam

"Did... did you hear that?"

He stands and looks toward the door to the hall
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

I hope whatever it was you learnt hasn't hurt you in any way, Thorn said quietly, looking at the King carefully.

Hearing a door Thorn looked round wondering, and when the King asks she smiles.
It was probably one of the servants being careless, maybe the wind caught the door.

Seeing the King stand she too stood. Would you like to go back to the sitting room Sire? It's cooling down now outside.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The King has a sinking feeling in his stomach... something felt wrong

"Are you sure?"

He stares at the door

"Yes, let us go inside..."

He smiles, but his eyes never leave the door
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Thorn sees the look on the King's face and nods.

As you wish Sire.

With that she starts walking with him, re-entering the hall to find a maid looking confused. When Thorn asked what was amiss the girl explained quietly in Thorn's ear that the other gentleman had just left, and Thorn turned to the king worried.

It seems Edward left Sire, she said looking at him for a reaction.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Thorn_Bracken wrote:It seems Edward left Sire
The wind begins to blow harder almost immediately as the King's left eye began to fill with his black blood. His face had, for the very first time, a hint of panic. He had not foreseen this. As important as it was to keep Edward at his side to hold off the inevitable he just did not see it being the cause of his...

"We... We must find him."

The King walks to the front door as it slowly opens for him by itself. He stands right outside as the blood begins to slowly come down his cheek as if it were a tear. He yells out

"EDWAAAAAARD!?!"

And the wind carries his voice
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

As the King walked to the front door Thorn saw it open on its own and looked at the King sharply, following him, sensing panic. His words that they needed to find Edward made her pause beside the King before speaking, and she looked at his face, gasping as she saw blood running down his cheek.

Sire? she said quietly, her eyes not leaving his face, a hand going to his arm. She almost pulled back as the King shouted Edward, his voice loud, the wind carrying it. She looked at him worried.

You won't catch him if Edward doesn't wish to be stopped Sire,
she said thinking what now. Come in, please Sire. Come in.

Her hand on his arm Thorn pulled gently at the King to go with her.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The King listens as his voice echos with the wind, he is sure Edward could here him but...
Thorn_Bracken wrote:You won't catch him if Edward doesn't wish to be stopped Sire, she said thinking what now. Come in, please Sire. Come in.
The wind suddenly stops as he turns to her

"We must stop him..."

He follows her where she pulls him